• Najwalaylah

• Azzerhoden Razeri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
The Church of Soldeus in Nave (2) belongs to @Ibarruri with permission of the original authors: Malachi and me. Nothing said by anyone but him (or me, while I'm still here) is canon for that particular player-created lore. Also canon; The calamity that created the modern Nave of Mortal Online 2 was a hundred years ago. Casilda aged out of her Mortal life some decades before that, a grandmother many times over, and has gone to her blessed reward.
Heretics, infidels, and enemies of the Radiant Lord may say otherwise, because (as someone once said) "Heretics gonna heresify", but they're lying, obviously.

Otherwise I have only to reiterate that I've been with Aegis Imperium since 2012 and do not represent any extant faction of what @Kuthara calls the Fake WSX, and to state that-- since I know that potentially a lot of well-meaning people will join the duchyofwessex.org -- I hope that those who play this game for the Duck can have a good time doing it, doubtful though the prospect is.

@Aelian and @Azidano could adequately represent another side of this non-argument, from a point of view that is more recent than my time in any iteration of Wessex, but I don't assume they don't have even better things to do.

Good luck.

laylah_sig_wide_zps90b85aae.JPG

Shin

Dec 2, 2020
Who would have any love for two-faced snakes that like to play dress up?

Burn down their houses - again.

Reactions: ROTLUST

Raize

Apr 19, 2021
So many old faces here.

As part of Wessex's Darkfall middle-management that got tired of "afk leadership" and as someone that got tried and cast out by Manus for doing the right thing, I can feel for Rhodri.

You tend to put a lot into Wessex and don't get a lot back when leading, so for those who still do it for the members of Wessex, you have my respect, because you can do what I can't.

Having said that, the current Wessex people in MO2 are great people i'd happily play with on any night, so if you like the guilds take on Feudal "light" RP you should check them out.

Also Kuthara doesn't like them much, which is a great reason to join, as farming Kuthara's koto zerg is the content that just keeps giving

Raize Sothenic
RAGED

Rhodri_Taliesin

May 29, 2020
Wandering the road
As part of Wessex's Darkfall middle-management that got tired of "afk leadership" and as someone that got tried and cast out by Manus for doing the right thing, I can feel for Rhodri.

You tend to put a lot into Wessex and don't get a lot back when leading, so for those who still do it for the members of Wessex, you have my respect, because you can do what I can't.

Raize Sothenic

Ah, good ol' Raize, how's it been, chum?

Yeah, Manus likes his Soviet style political purges. Anyone who gets into functional middle management/ NCO level ends up getting the shaft eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.