Who got da keeps?

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
I know of 3. The one by cave camp, i think its North Order? The koto one by meduli, and one more but not sure who or where.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
This information seems to be available on MortalOnlineMap.info so... saddle up and go look, cowboy.

check yourself before your rek yourself.

Edit: yea when I wrote this there was only 1, but I assume there are MORE KEEPS taken than those?? or not? I already figured Koto had duli.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Spout more random platitudes without context? You don't have to go look, sir. Just wait for someone else (and other than me) to go there and come back and post the answer for you.

The longer you wait, the more complete the list of claimed 'castles' will be, I suppose.

Aha, but I assume that there is other info. BREAKING NEWS. The plat was check that it's not a complete list before you say check. I assumed( maybe wrongly) more than a few keeps were taken. But, I've got two freakin' spies out right now. I got MORTAL ONLINE MAP working hard for me, and I got THIS THREAD. I'm going to obtain the info. This is... the information age.

• Haha
Reactions: Najwalaylah

Merkaba

Apr 30, 2021
We all know these fake ass clown farmed Haven gold then deleted their chars. RINSE AND REPEAT! I especially wouldn't put it past Kuthara and koTOE.

• Wow
Reactions: RBT OFICIAL CHANNEL

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
TC-Gaulkor keep.
KOTO-medudu keep.
NAMELESS
Kranesh keep
OLD GUARD west keep
NORTH ORDER (other keep i not sure yet location)

Is all i know for now.

Thanks for a legit reply! I dunno if there is more info in MoMap yet, don't have much desire to check for a game I can't play haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Based on forum whining i dare to extrapolate who has not been able to claim a Keep:

@Emdash
@Shmerrick
@Tzone

Xoxo bois <3 see ya ingame, or not. Dunno.

haha, it's funny when you try to troll me. Be even funnier if I knew who you were. I'm counting the times you've mentioned me. Let's see if we can go past one hand of fingers.

Edit: Yo I just thought of something funny. This dude prol farming for his life while he still can, logged in days in a row. Congrats on getting a keep tho, if you did. Keep grinding (no pun.) As for me yea, you may not see me in game. This launch has been really bad. I never wanted a keep tho - dances -

Last edited:

Tzone

May 16, 2021
haha, it's funny when you try to troll me. Be even funnier if I knew who you were. I'm counting the times you've mentioned me. Let's see if we can go past one hand of fingers.

Edit: Yo I just thought of something funny. This dude prol farming for his life while he still can, logged in days in a row. Congrats on getting a keep tho, if you did. Keep grinding (no pun.) As for me yea, you may not see me in game. This launch has been really bad. I never wanted a keep tho - dances -
Prob some bear TC shitter who is upset because there zergs are getting wiped my a handfull of rats and they came here to blow off some steam. They arent skilled enough to win fair fights so they need to abuse the queue to get keeps. Doesnt matter they cant live in GK anyway, they couldn't in beta and they wont last in persistence either.

strycio

Apr 1, 2021
Prob some bear TC shitter who is upset because there zergs are getting wiped my a handfull of rats and they came here to blow off some steam. They arent skilled enough to win fair fights so they need to abuse the queue to get keeps. Doesnt matter they cant live in GK anyway, they couldn't in beta and they wont last in persistence either.

I am delighted, to inform you, that i am neither a member of bears nor tc!

Just a humble admirer of your forum drama!

Reactions: Paffu

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Haha, kid! Classic Tzone! Pump it up man u r hilarious!

Oh, that sucks, I was going to say we should set up an interview, me, you, and putz, when you siege is implemented and your keep is taken away.

Post-game thoughts, you know?

If you don't understand why I(we?) wanted the servers closed down and wiped, I direct you to the "would you get a refund if offered" thread for a more thorough explanation.

I do create forum drama. I would look at the forums and it would be very sadly dead when I wasn't posting. As much as I hate seeing my icon everywhere, someone has to drive this! However, I also step up and SPIT FACTS when necessary. If you lack the ability to step back and see what I was trying to say, then do you.

If you wanna put up your in game name, though, do that as well. haha. For some reason, nobody does that? I'm basically solo and not an elite pvper and I put my name up. You can, too. Nobody is going to come grief you (probably lol.) It's just nice to know who is talking.