What do we really want our game to have NEXT Poll/Vote. Vote on the Content, you want.

What should the developers do next? Choose Only 1

• LOTS OF NEW MONSTERS! Fill THE WORLD UP WITH THEM! LET'S GET 10 NEW MONSTERS!

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • MORE BOSSES!!! WE WANT 3 New BOSSES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The World is too bare bones, Let's Get MORE RESOURCES, and New Resources in all the Cities and wild!

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • We Want More Melee Weapons and Armor!

• We Want New Primarily Skills! For Combat and New Professions!

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • We Want More Archery Weapons, (CrossBows, Repeater Crossbows, Special Arrows with poison/fire/Ice)

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • We Want Mage Robes/And Weapons Like a Crystal Ball/Staffs/Wands

• Make Development Faster for Boats and Wagons that's what we want!

• Dungeons Everywhere! We want Many More Dungeons!

• Give us a Flail Weapon, (Spike Ball on Chain) and a Scythe Weapon

• Total voters

Snozzle

Apr 2, 2021
I would like to see a combat dodge and/or roll to make the combat mechanics more engaging and dynamic. In addition I find the melee attacks lack weight and substance and feels 'off' in my subjective opinion. For example It is possible to do spins and pivots in heavy armour so I would like that toned down so it actually feels, where possible and within the confines and limitations of game design, that you are fighting wearing heavy armour carrying a greatsword.

My next big concerns is the AI and I would like to see greater attack patterns. I.E prowlers to prowl and pounce and the player given a repertoire to counter with aforementioned dodge or roll.

But I answered the question on the poll...add more monsters.

Reactions: PoisonArrows

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
I would like to see a combat dodge and/or roll to make the combat mechanics more engaging and dynamic. In addition I find the melee attacks lack weight and substance and feels 'off' in my subjective opinion. For example It is possible to do spins and pivots in heavy armour so I would like that toned down so it actually feels, where possible and within the confines and limitations of game design, that you are fighting wearing heavy armour carrying a greatsword.

My next big concerns is the AI and I would like to see greater attack patterns. I.E prowlers to prowl and pounce and the player given a repertoire to counter with aforementioned dodge or roll.

But I answered the question on the poll...add more monsters.
That's 2 people for Ai. Damn i wish i had thought of it as something to add you can only add 8 things to these polls. But i thought they addressed Ai already in the guard patch, although i do see that pets still run around or disengage enemy during attacks.

Hmm I think with your idea they will add new attacks once they implement Beast Mastery to the game.

In Mo1 you could spend stamina to dash forward or backward. Although it was lacking in any sort of game changer in the overall outcome of a battle. So i thought of a idea for a primary skill called "Acrobatics" which allowed one to Dash,Dodge,Roll,Jump further distances with weapon in hand for quick stab attacks and the like.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
If you want Ai just type Ai in the comments. And i'll update it with each new vote.

Ai Votes 4 for Ai, so far!

ALSO 2 for Fishing and 2 for TC

Last edited:

Hexebus

Sep 14, 2020
World needs to be filled up with creatures, you can walk for 30mins + and not see anything. Get rid of the excessive bush pig spawns and add something better.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
World needs to be filled up with creatures, you can walk for 30mins + and not see anything. Get rid of the excessive bush pig spawns and add something better.
That was my thoughts exactly when i added "More Monsters" as the first thing to vote on. I honestly wish they could add more monsters and more resources in 1 patch, since more monsters and resources both need to be added in this barren game. But they don't have the development power, which is why I had people choose only 1 thing to vote on. But I do believe More Monsters is the most important thing in a MMO and we need many more then what we currently have. Even adding 100 more New Monster Spawn groups wouldn't be enough.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
The game is too big. They need to condense the map into 1/10 of the current size. Even then its still huge.

Ive no problem was grand scope and ambition but realistically how many years until Myrland is budding full of ripe content?
Reducing Size would actually make things harder on current computers and really mess with server stability. For example if you ever played Ark Survival Evolved, whenever you see a persons base that has a lot of different things the game starts lagging terribly. They would need to re-adjust all the tuning they have done so far and that would be a waste of the development power.

A Faster more efficient way is to start filling up the map we currently got. They can take all the assets from MO1 and implement them into Mo2, they can tweak and tune the damage and hp of the monsters for Mo2 and change some of the designs and it wouldn't be a lot of work to do that. Unreal Engine4 is really good at making development and design a much easier process. I can make some really good things myself in just a few hours. For example if you make a tree you can resize that tree and place it on the map and make a entire forest out of 1 really well made tree in about a hours time. You can then do the same for monsters and re-doing their damage values and stats is even easier then that.

I am actually shocked they want to release this game in October, as it is, there is so much work to be done before this is a game ready for launch. I mean wtf are they thinking.

To Answer your question: Their pacing with MO1 it took them years to start releasing things in the game. In fact for the longest time MO1 had no updates, and then we started to get them like Necromancy, The New Armor, Sarducca Continent, and Elementalism were like the final things they added into mortal before it died. So the idea's they currently have could take 1-2 years to put into the game, and that is if they step their game up and try harder this time around. But they have 30 devs is what someone said, so realistically they could do all of those things in like a 6 month time period. They seem to release Content 1 month at a time, with 3 months of planned development at a time. I am interested to see what will be on the Roadmap for October Onwards to see what the next 3 months will give us.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Give me my rideable dragon. It's been 10 years.
So a few things, Dragons were a part of Mortal Online1 but in Alpha/Beta they were all killed except for 1 that was glitched in some walls in a cave. Second the developers said they will have Dragons be able to be controlled in Mortal Online2 and be able to protect cities. 3rd... Unfortunately they have said Flying Mounts will not be a thing. I'm not sure how to interpret this, but they have also said Flying will be available but be limited. So I think we can have Ground Dragons and perhaps a bit of flight. Or perhaps the flight quote is from when they were talking about Mentalism Magic which also has flight spell.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
I want solely a big focus on AI. More specifically they need to fix the way aggro is handled, how AIs fight in groups, how the AI approach players and allow players to push them for different effects for different kind of animals, monsters, humanoids. In the very least pushing them should push them back. Its very easy to accidentally get stuck inside of AI now or get stuck back against a rock or a wall or even midair and unable to escape due to the AI not caring as ANY RANGE inside its melee range is its effective range and it will just stay there.

In addition I want them to finish up the AI roaming, how and where they should spawn and how wiped spawns are handled.

This would just in general make the content that we already have 100x better and be much better than adding more monsters that have lacking and broken combat using this old static spawn method.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
I want solely a big focus on AI. More specifically they need to fix the way aggro is handled, how AIs fight in groups, how the AI approach players and allow players to push them for different effects for different kind of animals, monsters, humanoids. In the very least pushing them should push them back. Its very easy to accidentally get stuck inside of AI now or get stuck back against a rock or a wall or even midair and unable to escape due to the AI not caring as ANY RANGE inside its melee range is its effective range and it will just stay there.

In addition I want them to finish up the AI roaming, how and where they should spawn and how wiped spawns are handled.

This would just in general make the content that we already have 100x better and be much better than adding more monsters that have lacking and broken combat using this old static spawn method.
Noted added you to the list, that's 3 for Ai so far! I'm on board with monsters roaming that would make it seem like there was more monsters in the game. But I also wish for them to add many more monsters, as one person said you can travel for 30min without encountering anything except bush pigs.