What About New In-Game Music?

Moonman

Dec 25, 2020
Has Star Vault or Henrik said anything about adding more music to the game? I hear the same 3-4 songs EVERYWHERE and it doesn't let me experience the game world like I want to. There should be a large variety of music considering the size of the world. Music is an important part of the game and anyone who has played games like Skyrim would understand that. But I mostly understand from playing MO1 that music matters. Just wish there was more in this game. (Also wish there was still the tindremic music with vocals lol)

Kalistair

May 28, 2020
Lack of singing Tindrem lady dissuades me from visiting Tindrem more so than its horrendous fps.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Has Star Vault or Henrik said anything about adding more music to the game? I hear the same 3-4 songs EVERYWHERE and it doesn't let me experience the game world like I want to. There should be a large variety of music considering the size of the world. Music is an important part of the game and anyone who has played games like Skyrim would understand that. But I mostly understand from playing MO1 that music matters. Just wish there was more in this game. (Also wish there was still the tindremic music with vocals lol)
I think its more the issue of paying someone to compose music. Idk.

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
I turn off music when I realize that Is the same music of mo1. I liked It but now Mo2 need new ones.