What’s new with Mortal Online 2?

Moonman

Dec 25, 2020
I’m posting this for someone who’s in prison and they want to know what the difference between Mortal Online 1 and Mortal Online 2 as they haven’t played in almost 2 years.

Reactions: Ibarruri

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
Well a lot of things. Better graphic, better AI, 3x bigger continent, new combat system, new territory control, one character insted of 4, ecc.

Mirteus

Nov 29, 2020
Well we dont exacly know if the combat AI will be better than MO1 :p , we only got fleeing AI(springbok so far) atm.

Moonman

Dec 25, 2020
Well a lot of things. Better graphic, better AI, 3x bigger continent, new combat system, new territory control, one character insted of 4, ecc.
Give an example of how the combat system is different. When will the sailing system be implemented because he heard of that in an article

Mirteus

Nov 29, 2020
I dont believe we will get sailing any time soon, they talked about having it in MO1 but never got to it, Im guessing its low on their priority list of features.

Atm u generally find like 5-20 people in fabernum depending on time of day, dueling, chatting, messing around. Bakti was also popular but idk about it now.

Population is low becouse many are still waiting for core features and/or persistence(no more wipes) to be in the game, its still quite early.

Mirteus

Nov 29, 2020
Combat changes vs MO1 are a bit hard to explain, would be better to see videos.
But Id say it feels, looks and sounds better, exept that its been slowed down as part of an attempt to better equalize players of different pings(theres alot of people who are against that, due to it favoring "parry whoring" in duels, and possibly reducing the outplay potential of a smaller group vs a bigger group in teamfights).

Moonman

Dec 25, 2020
I dont believe we will get sailing any time soon, they talked about having it in MO1 but never got to it, Im guessing its low on their priority list of features.

Atm u generally find like 5-20 people in fabernum depending on time of day, dueling, chatting, messing around. Bakti was also popular but idk about it now.

Population is low becouse many are still waiting for core features and/or persistence(no more wipes) to be in the game, its still quite early.
Are there any new towns in the game? I also heard there are new races in the games like orcs is that true?

Mirteus

Nov 29, 2020
Are there any new towns in the game? I also heard there are new races in the games like orcs is that true?
No new towns yet, but all the current ones look very different than they do in MO1.
Also no new races, MO has something simmilar to orcs, called risars and just like in MO1, in MO2 you can also be a thursar which is half human half risar. Risars will be added later as PVE combat AI, just like they were in MO1.

Moonman

Dec 25, 2020
No new towns yet, but all the current ones look very different than they do in MO1.
Also no new races, MO has something simmilar to orcs, called risars and just like in MO1, in MO2 you can also be a thursar which is half human half risar. Risars will be added later as PVE combat AI, just like they were in MO1.
How is the economy now for example armour crafters and weapon crafters and things like mining when you only have 1 character slot?

Mirteus

Nov 29, 2020
How is the economy now for example armour crafters and weapon crafters and things like mining when you only have 1 character slot?
The game isnt released yet... Sooo theres no economy, you get free materials from a vendor for testing crafting ^_^
Becouse we often have patches that wipe our progress. When the game launches which will most likelly happen in March, then we wont have any more wipes and the real economy will start.

Reactions: Ibarruri

Meltdown

Jul 20, 2020

3 x bigger continent??? :oops:

I really liked the current size of the map, it felt spacious, but not too spacious, and felt just about right as one biome merged into another as you travelled on your mount.

3 x bigger just seems like overkill. We all want more action and PVP action, making the map 3x the size is just going to dilute this.

Rather keep the continent the current size, then add another continent as needed (if the main continent starts to feel too small).

Svaar

Nov 4, 2020
Russia/Moscow
3 x bigger continent??? :oops:

I really liked the current size of the map, it felt spacious, but not too spacious, and felt just about right as one biome merged into another as you travelled on your mount.

3 x bigger just seems like overkill. We all want more action and PVP action, making the map 3x the size is just going to dilute this.

Rather keep the continent the current size, then add another continent as needed (if the main continent starts to feel too small).
the size of the map is good! no need to do his it less.