Was I drunk again!?

Sannayven

Dec 29, 2021
So 3 days ago I was fishing and drunk and tired. I passed out and woke up somehow drowned. I also had all my gold on me, cuz I was in haven and thought I was safe. ... about 28 gold.
Lost literally everything.
So I log on yesterday and grinded to get all my stuff back, got back to like 22 gold and then I log off near graveyard I thought..... log on today and I swear I musta been drunk again, I have nothing, NOTHING! Im naked with my schloon swinging, and I have no spell mats, no gold , nothing....

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
There war a roll back for all the progress made yesterday after that fail queue patch that broke the server last night.

i had just made a new character in haven and spent 8 hours grinding. Character gone today. So dont feel too bad.

also afk MO is not a good idea. People will find a way to kill you and loot you.

Weston

Feb 5, 2022
Drunk gaming not always just about bad mistakes...has its advantages also. Sometimes you log in the next day and have all sorts of new loot, gold and increased new levels and don't even know how. :LOL:

Reactions: Psyop

Jybwee

May 28, 2020
I remember way back when i was in Wessex. I was just gathering pickables and drinking/smoking, probably listening to Gil Scott-Heron or some shit. I don't remember exactly... but
i think it was a random /tell (or i thought it was random, never seen the character name before, but they knew me). I was on Gurty and they asked if i stil had my res mage Reiyna. They said to bring it up to Risar dungeon cuz they need heals. So off i went on my merry way.

Met 3 people in there, one was Killox... there was some other memorable name. I don't really do game politics, i just knew they were teh "bad guys" or whatever. We were all talking on teamspeak or vent or whatever we used back then. Laughing. Having a great time.

ONe of the last things i remember was EQ'n everyone thinking it was the funniest thing that had ever happened in life....

Next day i was dead, randomly on the Steppe. Got some thank yous and like 60g in the mail. I guess we were in there for hours and that was my cut :p

Psyop

Jan 29, 2022
Drunk gaming not always just about bad mistakes...has its advantages also. Sometimes you log in the next day and have all sorts of new loot, gold and increased new levels and don't even know how. :LOL:

It's all fun and games until you wake up with a condom up your bum.

Weston

Feb 5, 2022
It's all fun and games until you wake up with a condom up your bum.

Almost reminds me of the time I was up late drinking and farming the dead out in the graveyard and when I logged in the next day I was spooning in bed with the graveyard general :oops: