Twitch Stream Summary April 19th 2023

Jybwee

May 28, 2020
I work during almost every stream. Was there an upload of the stream when Henrik announced Mortal Exodus?

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
This part made me think that SV may be taking the game down a more outlandish and comical path (which I do not mind):

"When we introduced horses back in early beta, the systems we introduced for mounting them were built with the functionality in mind of being able to mount anything.

This dynamic mounting system has great potential that we’re happy to finally be realizing in the next patch as we make more pets mountable.

Each animal still needs some amount of work to be properly set up as a mount however, so we’re starting with 3 new ones in this patch.

These are the Wolves and Dire Wolves, Terror Birds, and what has already become a favorite among the community, the Pig."

Just out of curiosity though, how will players ride small-sized young pigs? Will there be a requirement for them to be of a certain level before they become mountable?

Last edited:

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
About effing time this TC is coming. I especially like the necessity to resupply the keep’s NPCs feature. No more endless moneymaking inside your keep. It will be a pleasure trying to intercept enemy resupply runs. Sieges will actually be able to starve the resources of a keep. Great stuff.

The mountable wildlife and tandem riding, while cool could become very OP.

Firstly, BMs will now be able to ride their high level pets, or choose to have even more lower level pets as they wont need a horse. Its a huge buff for Beast Masters, which is already strong and a low skilled playstyle. Will there even be any point to riding horses anymore? Will every ground fight have a million pets?

Rinding tandem is very handy but if they allow both riders to fight it will be brokenly OP, especially for gankers and hit and run tactics. The damage output of 2 fat mages or even 2 MAs will insta pop most builds but the heaviest armoured. I personally am against this. Its so wrong on so many levels. Tandem riding should be only for giving people a lift. Or at most only Campodons should allow multiple riders to fight, and the Campodon should be slow going.

If tandem riding is allowed on fighting pets it will get even more ridiculous.

I fear as always that SV wont be able to balance all this very quickly. It will be brokenly OP for a long time.

Last edited:

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
About effing time this TC is coming. I especially like the necessity to resupply the keep’s NPCs feature. No more endless moneymaking inside your keep. It will be a pleasure trying to intercept enemy resupply runs. Sieges will actually be able to starve the resources of a keep. Great stuff.

The mountable wildlife and tandem riding, while cool could become very OP.

Firstly, BMs will now be able to ride their high level pets, or choose to have even more lower level pets as they wont need a horse. Its a huge buff for Beast Masters, which is already strong and a low skilled playstyle. Will there even be any point to riding horses anymore? Will every ground fight have a million pets?

Rinding tandem is very handy but if they allow both riders to fight it will be brokenly OP, especially for gankers and hit and run tactics. The damage output of 2 fat mages or even 2 MAs will insta pop most builds but the heaviest armoured. I personally am against this. Its so wrong on so many levels. Tandem riding should be only for giving people a lift. Or at most only Campodons should allow multiple riders to fight, and the Campodon should be slow going.

If tandem riding is allowed on fighting pets it will get even more ridiculous.

I fear as always that SV wont be able to balance all this very quickly. It will be brokenly OP for a long time.
I think with 2 riders the speed of the mount will be slower, maybe in half so its not worth it to have 2 riders unless u helping your buddy out because he lost his mount

edit: on discord got a answer that the second rider cant do nothing

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackdstripper