To help ensure the success of the game would you...?

Would you be willing to pay for an extra "sponsor" account to help players try the game

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

AnabolicRage

Aug 31, 2020
Is "Hard core" just another way of saying empty game and bankruptcy? I remember Wildstar was actively pushing itself as "hard core" to the raid community, and sure that's PVE, but the "Hard core" community didn't really show up, at least not in sustainable numbers.

If MO2 devolves into the gank box that MO1 was (and it will), the game will be living on borrowed time....for the second time.
Guilds need to take the responsibility upon themselves to bring new players in that fit the personality of the guild. I am sure alot of guilds will be recruiting and it is not difficult for players to do their research. I am sure MO2 will be a gank box but hopefully new players that jump in take initiative and seek out a group. I do hope the population increases and mortal online is restored to the glory of it's older days. Unfortunately this game is the last hope for sandbox players because all other sandbox games have failed for the most part.

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
Lets just say its been a little while since I last logged in (love the Latin BTW).

I come back to Meduli as seems fitting for me, and I am greeted to an equipment-less experience. To think, a Lord Abbot having to mine ore and....SMELT it? Do these people not know who I am?!

Speaking of not knowing, every Tindremic guard around has the AUDACITY to call ME 'scum!' ME! An outrage!

I'll have them all skinned alive.
It's been hundreds of years and apparently you have not left a mark in the books of history.

Reactions: Favonius Cornelius

Truthshower

Mar 4, 2021
mo1 failed because of bugs, cheats, server instability, and poor game design. not because of toxic veterans or players. if you believe that then you really are stupid.

people who quit because they got killed werent going to play the game for long anyway, and making a more protected game with less potential to be killed will only go further to drive the game away from a hardcore aspect. some of the sand, like walls ,needs to be taken away in a large amount to fix things such as locking a main city in. that i will agree with.

but i also feel like walls shouldnt litter the map either to block people from interacting with you, hostile or friendly.

Reactions: Eldrath

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Toxic vets were just sort of the straw that broke the camels back. The poo flavored cherry on top, if you will.

• Haha
Reactions: Zyloth

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
The "toxic vet" argument is basically nothing more than a political tool. As all heathen propaganda it´s simple and it´s deceitful.

One thing I would suggest if you actually want to help the game is to put it on your wishlist on steam even if you "own" it. Ask friends to do it. Makes it more likely to be found.

AnabolicRage

Aug 31, 2020
mo1 failed because of bugs, cheats, server instability, and poor game design. not because of toxic veterans or players. if you believe that then you really are stupid.

people who quit because they got killed werent going to play the game for long anyway, and making a more protected game with less potential to be killed will only go further to drive the game away from a hardcore aspect. some of the sand, like walls ,needs to be taken away in a large amount to fix things such as locking a main city in. that i will agree with.

but i also feel like walls shouldnt litter the map either to block people from interacting with you, hostile or friendly.
MO1 failed for all of the above reasons..even shitty people playing the game. No matter what devs do in any game, people are gonna cry about it. I do not know of one perfect game where players haven't been a bunch of whiny b*****. Its almost as if some of the player base wants the game to fail. Hopefully the devs turn it around and make it a sandbox that everyone will enjoy because if not there are no other sandboxes on the market to even consider unless your into that Korean bullshit. Anyways should be interesting to see what happens with MO2 in the future.

Castiel

Feb 25, 2021
Other games use trial keys that streamers can give out to the viewers. Keys with a few days of trial period. If the account pays subscription fee, then the streamer receives a reward for a number x of recruited players. Maybe a cape or a skins. Worked wounders in Albion Online.
I would sponsor trial key

Not

Mar 2, 2021
This game has no magic, it will never succede...

Come to mortal online! We have no magic world! Only archer or warrior! You will love it... Not.

Not

Mar 2, 2021
MO1 failed for all of the above reasons..even shitty people playing the game. No matter what devs do in any game, people are gonna cry about it. I do not know of one perfect game where players haven't been a bunch of whiny b*****. Its almost as if some of the player base wants the game to fail. Hopefully the devs turn it around and make it a sandbox that everyone will enjoy because if not there are no other sandboxes on the market to even consider unless your into that Korean bullshit. Anyways should be interesting to see what happens with MO2 in the future.

I know what part of the player base, the mages dude, they just been called to play mo2, where magic is a gismo... what do you expect we do? bash!

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Mage is viable and fun. Learn to play. Take your meds. Stop using caps lock.

Reactions: Xunila