Thursar Clade Gifts Question

Warzor

Jan 12, 2022
Can someone pls tell me what all the Buffs exactly do and how long they last?

+ Battle Cry: +20 str for 15 sec. ?
+ Thursar War Cry: 10% Melee Dmg Increase, but for how long?
+ Adrenaline Buff: It does not say the duration of it
+ Adamant: Is it a passive buff, that you can toggle on and off?
+ Life Steal: How long is the duration there?

Horniegoat

Feb 1, 2022
+ Adamant: Is it a passive buff, that you can toggle on and off?

is a passive buff when you toggle it, the effect lasts for 10s and has a 30sish cd

I have been trying to find out the rest as well afraid to waste points with out more info

I have been asking in discord and help all day no1 seems to know for sure one person said they all last 25s and have a 2min cd, other people hav esaid 10s up 10m min cd.......

Warzor

Jan 12, 2022
Yeh hard to get some useful or correct Infos. Idk why no one makes a video about this stuff... and pls detailed. All Race buffs explained and tested

Horniegoat

Feb 1, 2022
Reactions: Najwalaylah

pooternackle

Mar 21, 2021
Thursar battle cry doesn't seem to work based on testing (plus no change to strength or damage bonus stats in character menu, but idk if that's intended).

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Thursar battle cry doesn't seem to work based on testing (plus no change to strength or damage bonus stats in character menu, but idk if that's intended).

Dude told me it doesn't go above max str loll so that's kinda wack, but yea.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

that's what he said. I'm not a thursar thoo. lool. He was like wow I just wasted a point, I didn't see that it doesn't go above your max. I was like wow... :/ May be wrong. Clarify, someone? lol. Cuz yea I was like what a lame ass gift if so. By max I assumed he meant max max (121.)

pooternackle

Mar 21, 2021
that's what he said. I'm not a thursar thoo. lool. He was like wow I just wasted a point, I didn't see that it doesn't go above your max. I was like wow... :/ May be wrong. Clarify, someone? lol. Cuz yea I was like what a lame ass gift if so. By max I assumed he meant max max (121.)

Its gotta not be working as intended. There are no thursars running around with 20 strength less than their caps. There is no reason to go thursar if you aren’t trying to do a high melee damage build.

Zhbog

Dec 18, 2021
I could have swore I tested this even though str doesn't visually increase I could use a stronger bow and melee dmg also increased. Test it on a training dummy with it activated and without same hit, etc.

pooternackle

Mar 21, 2021
I could have swore I tested this even though str doesn't visually increase I could use a stronger bow and melee dmg also increased. Test it on a training dummy with it activated and without same hit, etc.

I don’t have damage assessment fully leveled, but tests with a high end dagger really showed no difference. Of course, that could be due to low damage assessment.

It could also be due to how weak the shout is (if it works at all). 20 strength is only around 5% damage bonus, so I was only expecting a little less than 2 extra damage per strike with the dagger I was using. With a weak spot dagger with low base damage, that extra damage would be even lower and ultimately do almost nothing to change damage output.

Zhbog

Dec 18, 2021
I don’t have damage assessment fully leveled, but tests with a high end dagger really showed no difference. Of course, that could be due to low damage assessment.

It could also be due to how weak the shout is (if it works at all). 20 strength is only around 5% damage bonus, so I was only expecting a little less than 2 extra damage per strike with the dagger I was using.
Okay yeah that may be the difference. I was using using max dmg assessment and a strong 2H Axe.

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Its gotta not be working as intended. There are no thursars running around with 20 strength less than their caps. There is no reason to go thursar if you aren’t trying to do a high melee damage build.

you'd think. Shouldn't you be able to tell by carry wt?

Reactions: CrgHck

whappened_

Mar 14, 2022
Berlin
I did a small test now with max overhead strikes on test dummies. With and without activated strength clade and it seems to me that there is no difference in outgoing dmg. DA is at 100 by the way...It seems I wasted a clade point for nothing..thats so stupid! Like someone wrote before...no thursar builds runs with 20 less STR than their caps.

Do I have to re-roll now or is it already known on SV Side that this shit isn't working like everyone thinks?!

Last edited:
Reactions: pooternackle

whappened_

Mar 14, 2022
Berlin
I was able to place this problem in Henriks stream yesterday and he responded to it. He said they will definitely have a look on this and placed it kinda higher prio. He said this Clade is one of the most important Thursar Clades so it has to work properly. Let's see what happens...

Anyways,he also mentioned a clade re-spec option coming soon...

zers

Aug 4, 2021
I was able to place this problem in Henriks stream yesterday and he responded to it. He said they will definitely have a look on this and placed it kinda higher prio. He said this Clade is one of the most important Thursar Clades so it has to work properly. Let's see what happens...

Anyways,he also mentioned a clade re-spec option coming soon...

Anything Henrik says has a 10% chance of happening and a 5% chance of happening in the near future. GL. I'm praying for you.