This game has a strong foundation (positive post)

Gorr

Apr 11, 2022
Pennsylvania
This game gives me the same feelings I had when I first played Old School Runescape, but it’s modernized with 1st person, graphics, and arguably better combat. I know the content is ABSOLUTELY lacking, however I see the potential this game has. I bought the game blind and see the issues we all agree upon. Even so I’m positive with the right direction this could evolve into something amazing.
I won’t go into what’s wrong/missing from the game; we all know. Fingers crossed for the future.

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
Now that we are going to get content patches again about every 2 weeks things will start shaping up for sure.

Pssst, but we wanna keep all that awesome new content on the down low so all those people don't come back and break the servers again. 😁

Reactions: Midkemma and Gorr

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
It is a very rare gem for sandbox mmo players. Pretty much the only mmorpg that keeps me coming back after 10+ year. However, needs so much wok still….

Last edited:
Reactions: Gorr

ThirdeyePULSE

Feb 12, 2022
It’s good to know other people see the potential as well :)
It has great potential and at the moment my favorite full loot MMO to play. Wishing the best for the future. Can really only go up from here if they do this right. Think about the fact they sold 110,000 copies. If they can ever fix the servers and allow at least 10k people to play at once they could start attempting to lure those people back in. Right now, not a good idea.

Reactions: Gorr