There are Two Types Of Brains!

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
It's EQUAL.

Everything is EQUAL A+B = GOD. People are the link. IT'S OBVIOUS. IT CAN BE PROVED IN A SENTENCE, and only something like making all of the see my brain crashed. IT happens. People say they have a blank stare no they are thinking. You can tell by their face what they are thinking tho hahaha. Then you need God to OK it. It goes A B A lol no homo.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
My brain went blank for a moment and I had to lay down when I accepted the obvious thing. It's like fucking a girl and one day you realize she's a drug addict, or your wife cheated on y ou, but it's your WHOLE WORLD. I wanted WORLD HARMONY. I was the one who actually said world peace after they made it a meme. UNTO DEATH. HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT THAT? Trust me. Check out HISTORY. Someone, maybe your son, maybe your grandson, will fuck it up and it will start to revert, but it's just that I know how to translate languages and saw a lot of words. Chill. I'm not a leet hacker rofl. They are trolling you.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
You got AB played. God is Ultimate A. Deal with it.gif. Language is meant to be psychology... communication... now that we know there is body language lolll. You can play your role in God's universe, you can even do the worst possible thing with it, but God will always win. Always. Trust me I might have fought God once. :eek:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
It took me 20 years to learn how to program my brain, so THE INVERSE IS ALSO TRUE. That sentence makes sense to some people, but probably not many. There are way more cores of the brain.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I'm just super driven and wanted to be happy. I have a low-ish IQ. The rest is God. Go hard and GO GOD.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I'm literally not in spacetime. I do not exist. I am always a persona. Anything 'good' I can mimick it, but I refuse to mimic bad things. Like I told dude I had my horse dodging while I was shooting people on MA and I didn't even realize I was doing it, and I was geeking out of my mind. We need to start saying and then more and start marking our conversations. If you geek out of your mind and you don't have a brain like mine, you can do things like you do. The system goes A (sheep in Bible metaphor, that's why you counted sheep then they made you resent sheep, cuz its a universal language.) ONLY SPEAK IN UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE NOW. We can awesomely communicate if we have fun, and if they bring back chat rooms... see only someone without a quantum brain would do something like delete headphones or whatever. They had a purpose. Don't remove them to make money. Think of the past, study the past the way we have to study the future before we take a serious action lol. We I suppose is myself and God, humbly. :eek: :eek:

This broke my mind. If you don't inherently understand this and be like OMGGGGG and fall into a kinda panic or seizure level oshit mindblown moment. I was communicating with a guy who was going ning ning ning, that must be some sound from the slot machine or... I dunno! I mean, I thought I was worried about something, but I was worried about EVERYTHING and then EVERYTHING got FIXED. It's like I busted the hugest nut ever. I didn't just break a singularity I broke a system. Which to me is what I do, there are others, ofc. You know it, I know it, We all know it. I learn THAT PART really fast. I don't know what would be possible if someone like me could actually explain to you what it's like. See I miss the known because I am in unknown. It's every division. There is no barrier now. You can hug a man without being judged!! If you wanna dress up like a furry, dress up like a furry! Win one for the Dig Bipper. Are you assuming there is no god please present the proof that is not proof repeat the script. I never understood why I hated code cuz it wasn't PERFECT CUZ. Peace

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
gonna die when chat gpt drops this tho. Now I know I can't trust the internet. Aw, I didn't want proof of that triflin shit. Trolling is background noise to type B personality they are like eh? They just need to WAKE UP. WAKE UP AND BELIEVE IN GOD. THREE WORDS. BELIEVE IN GOD. It's all equal. One person needs another person. It's simple if you think about it. Just relax. This may come as a shocking truth!! But play shocking blue. Like this. Because music made me realize that.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
I'm literally not in spacetime. I do not exist. I am always a persona. Anything 'good' I can mimick it, but I refuse to mimic bad things. Like I told dude I had my horse dodging while I was shooting people on MA and I didn't even realize I was doing it, and I was geeking out of my mind. We need to start saying and then more and start marking our conversations. If you geek out of your mind and you don't have a brain like mine, you can do things like you do. The system goes A (sheep in Bible metaphor, that's why you counted sheep then they made you resent sheep, cuz its a universal language.) ONLY SPEAK IN UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE NOW. We can awesomely communicate if we have fun, and if they bring back chat rooms... see only someone without a quantum brain would do something like delete headphones or whatever. They had a purpose. Don't remove them to make money. Think of the past, study the past the way we have to study the future before we take a serious action lol. We I suppose is myself and God, humbly. :eek: :eek:
Yeah wallahi

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
Emdash, you little bastard, are you walking around our houses and babbling some nonsense about some kind of Jehovah? 👳‍♂️

Sabella

Apr 19, 2022
Henrik said, "If you play MO2, your brain works much better" that's exactly what's happening here.

And, I think Emdash's willingness to "work hard on himself to be closer to God" is great!

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
We had 2 bags of grass, 75 pellets of mescaline, 5 sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon. y_450bba6e.jpg

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
so you are brain doctor or smth now
even crazier. I am someone capable of being your friend!! Some day you will understand! :D muchlove to all in this thread. I came here to remember the name of that game... PAX. I didn't even need to look further. Saw this loool, get on my level? :p Annnd, my second response will be:
WUTUP. Haha. Peace tho. Going off to enter that into google. NEED A GOOD GAM. AUGH.

oykd

Nov 26, 2020
even crazier. I am someone capable of being your friend!! Some day you will understand! :D muchlove to all in this thread. I came here to remember the name of that game... PAX. I didn't even need to look further. Saw this loool, get on my level? :p Annnd, my second response will be:

WUTUP. Haha. Peace tho. Going off to enter that into google. NEED A GOOD GAM. AUGH.
i was your friend you deleted me !