There are Two Types Of Brains!

tokodoki

Aug 8, 2023
There is no such thing as psychopathy. You can be a dickwad tho. Stop. IMAGINE QUANTUM PSYCHOLOGY. WOW. Two possibilities at ONCE. TWO BRAINS. There is no such thing as disability. Psychology needs to be rewritten from the ground up. lool.

If dey kill me hold ya boy down.

PEACE

I'ma shout out MO. Research. Crazy!

To metaphor it:

DUDES ARE SITTING THERE WITH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, LOOKING AT THE BRAIN. That's where psychology stopped. We need to move on from there. After they started using all the data they had.

Cognitive dissonance. Google it. GNITE.

I wanna thank ya, tho, for real. :D HF studying game theory!
I wanted to share a heartwarming success story that unfolded during the holiday season. With the help of my brain (and some free resources), I crafted a stunning christmas flyer template free Using my creativity and the free design tools available online, I personalized the template with festive elements, colors, and a touch of my own style. The result was a captivating flyer that truly captured the spirit of Christmas.
What's even more amazing is that I shared this template with friends and family, and it quickly gained popularity. Everyone loved it and found it incredibly useful for their holiday events and promotions.
This experience showed me the power of creativity and the joy of giving. So, if you ever doubt your abilities, remember that with a little inspiration and free resources, you can create something truly magical!
Its interesting haha I do not know my type and how it can be used during work.

Last edited: