There are Two Types Of Brains!

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
There is no such thing as psychopathy. You can be a dickwad tho. Stop. IMAGINE QUANTUM PSYCHOLOGY. WOW. Two possibilities at ONCE. TWO BRAINS. There is no such thing as disability. Psychology needs to be rewritten from the ground up. lool.

If dey kill me hold ya boy down.

PEACE

I'ma shout out MO. Research. Crazy!

To metaphor it:

DUDES ARE SITTING THERE WITH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, LOOKING AT THE BRAIN. That's where psychology stopped. We need to move on from there. After they started using all the data they had.

Cognitive dissonance. Google it. GNITE.

I wanna thank ya, tho, for real. :D HF studying game theory!

Reactions: Jeff D

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Sometimes i just stop at an Emdash's post to mediate and reflect on my life and the nature of all things.
Thank you. I don't resent people when I don't consider the possibility of rejection of my best effort :)

So, I am not gonna prove this here, but basically one type of brain has 'quantum cores,' they see everything as a possibility, but nothing can't execute their plan. They need BOTH. It's like writing half a sentence. Once you realize the disconnect. Like once I realize some people don't have those cores, I'm cool with explaining it to them. I can do it. Logically. However, my ability to see possibility and plan for the future makes me "a psychopath" lol but I'm not. It's all correlated, it's like at some point after WW2/MK ultra they realized this and played is out. I see only possibilities. My mind is that way. I learned how to think, but I'm not good at it. And there is all this resentment from people who lived their life and it's like BOTH are like don't tell me what to do, cuz they think they are right. So all they do is play off that and create division when ESSENTIAL BRAIN STRUCTURE is the actual division. It took me 25 years to figure out this shit, but I see like 10000000x possibilities. I couldn't understand why some people get it and some don't. It's not associated with intelligence or autism. They CAN happen. Mental illness CAN happen.

The mental illness is related to cognitive dissonance since they started playing us.

Thanks for reading! Remember what I said and tell people. Use it in your communication. I CAN'T EXIST IN REALITY. Quantum computer cannot exist because quantum is to observe itself. But to observe itself and plan... it needs a driving force. A/B. It's really simple when you think about it. MO2 could be good just off that alone, if people realize that. PLay your role, don't resent. You guys who are leading people, you're not a psychopath, you might be a jerk. Psychology is very underdeveloped, we need to start over.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Sometimes i just stop at an Emdash's post to mediate and reflect on my life and the nature of all things.
Thank you. I don't resent people when I don't consider the possibility of rejection of my best effort

So, I am not gonna prove this here, but basically one type of brain has 'quantum cores,' they see everything as a possibility, but nothing can't execute their plan. They need BOTH. It's like writing half a sentence. Once you realize the disconnect. Like once I realize some people don't have those cores, I'm cool with explaining it to them. I can do it. Logically. However, my ability to see possibility and plan for the future makes me "a psychopath" lol but I'm not. It's all correlated, it's like at some point after WW2/MK ultra they realized this and played is out. I see only possibilities. My mind is that way. I learned how to think, but I'm not good at it. And there is all this resentment from people who lived their life and it's like BOTH are like don't tell me what to do, cuz they think they are right. So all they do is play off that and create division when ESSENTIAL BRAIN STRUCTURE is the actual division. It took me 25 years to figure out this shit, but I see like 10000000x possibilities. I couldn't understand why some people get it and some don't. It's not associated with intelligence or autism. They CAN happen. Mental illness CAN happen.

The mental illness is related to cognitive dissonance since they started playing us.

Thanks for reading! Remember what I said and tell people. Use it in your communication. I CAN'T EXIST IN REALITY. Quantum computer cannot exist because quantum is to observe itself. But to observe itself and plan... it needs a driving force. A/B. It's really simple when you think about it. MO2 could be good just off that alone, if people realize that. PLay your role, don't resent. You guys who are leading people, you're not a psychopath, you might be a jerk. Psychology is very underdeveloped, we need to start over.

We need to communicate in universal language which is LUL cuz we are on the MOON, but not in the mind. Once I understand what memes you are familiar with, I can communicate. Memes are like lowest level metaphors, something even the type A mind can understand. A metaphor can be multiple possibilities. It can be a double enten(however lol)

I build systems and if people fuck w/ me I break them lool. Cuz I can. That's what I can do. Nobody who can think of a single possibility can fuck with someone who can think of multiple possibilities, it doesn't even matter what the cards are. POKER. Yall play poker. If you have type A you ain't playin it right. IT's not FOR U. Play chess. Your way of thinking, due to the limitations of psychology... is wrong for the game. If we had started studying the brain when we found this out, it would be different.

I know this, guys. Lol once I figured this out, my whole system crashed and I'm still learning how to think. So, apologies. But the crash also proves in the moment my actual thought is WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? That's the inherent thought. The inherent thought for some people is I WANNA DO SOMETHING BUT I DUNNO WHAT. The language is similar, but to people who understand language deeply, it's not the same thing.

In Japanese, there is a phrase that means "This and that are not the same thing." That is profoundly differently in meaning from "They are the same." Language was written by type A (luckky, prol cuz type B was so resentful,) our grammar rules are trash and like 200 years old. I can keep naming shit, and I can't stop, but I can't logically prove it, or I can but I don't wana LOL. SORRY. I just don't have the energy. You type A's could do a better job than me, and because I see only possibilities, I can't take anything in the moment seriously because I am contemplating possibilities like FUSKER. Or whatever.

Someone needs to tell Henrik. I can't 'behave human' atm. But I'll stop talking haha peace. really think about this shit. This is ground breaking. You should change your life because it will save you and humanity, even MO2. But I still think you guys should start over but NOO. Henrik you need to think of more possibilities! That's how your brain works. Type A, play your role and make the game good by going as hard as you can. Henrik, listen to feedback from other type Bs. Don't listen to A about plans, listen to them about effects. They can perceive them.

I never understood why, if I met a person, I could communicate with them. All I had to do was 'recalibrate,' but if I didn't meet them, I couldn't. lol. Cuz I need to see something first before I can take a smart action. Real talk. As soon as I see something, it doesn't matter cuz I'm gonna play you out. Haha. I was 'bad at MO' yeah, but I was also good. TWO BRAINS. I have to watch videos of myself to see what I actually did, cuz that whole side of my brain is automatic...

Remember TYPE A/TYPE B. They don't want type B, they want to label it mental illness because most people can't handle that, like how computers crash. It will always crash. The computer is a great example of how people perceive the mind. That's backwards engineering.

SORRY for shit posting, I was mad at the system. I broke the world system. Fuck yall. lol that's all I wanna say. I wanna take my award and say fuck yall. But if you're gonna listen, thank you. :) Two possibilities at once haha.

As an aside, I would read the Bible. haha. The Bible is written in universal language, and if you consider what I said and lose all resentment, realize how air tight that shit is from a logical standpoint. The Bible is a playbook of how to live if you have type B mind!!?! "So they can see but not understand... etc" If you consider THAT POSSIBILITY while reading the Bible, IT FITS. You can't imagine a possibility as a type A. You read words in a row. But you're so good at it, I could never... lol not you just in general, other side. But if a type B gives you ONE POSSIBILITY to imagine, it works. IMO, if you're smart. And people are resentful, the whole MY WAY thing.

ALL FALLACIES DERIVED FROM EXTREME HUMAN ARROGANCE. Sun revolves around the earth E T C. Arrogance: I'm human. My brain is the only brain!

@Naja who disappeared, who told me I didn't understand what cognitive dissonance meant. TRUST ME I DO. lol dudes get tired of people being like yea I know, just trust me. It's like O u a PROPHET or WOKE or something? You feel me? There are no prophets anymore, why? Society has gotten so bad, we have to change. This will change it if someone can prove it. I GOT MY BOY ON IT :D

Last edited:

Jeff D

Jan 16, 2022
I was just wondering if you were still around since I haven't seen any videos in a while, and here you are. I often think about how instincts work when I just happen to randomly look up at the wall just to see a giant spider. Or when I look at someone and they suddenly turn and look right at me. Lots of little things like that make me think consciousness's are somehow connected or see ahead into the future or both.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
THERE ARE TWO BRAINS.

Write:

PEOPLE HAVE TWO BRAINS. DIFFERENT TYPES. WE HAVE ANOTHER DIFFERENCE THEY AREN'T REVEALING. They stopped doing psychology. 30 years of shitposting got me that. lol.

I am out of my mind because I am brain type B heavy and I have been really abused TBH. Fuck em now tho. I am doing this for the BS for real! I can speak two languages. I connected metaphor to logic as a proof.

Read the Book of Mark and forget everything you know about psychopaths. Read it like it was written as a rule. Jesus has crazy metaphors. Do it for the Jesus metaphors at least lol. Skip around.

Peace

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Psychopath is someone who is someone who things quantumly, as an A understanding. Psychology is trash. Fucking enjoy your lives. Stop fucking with Henrik unless he also fixes his game. I could stay on MO for the rest of my life and chill if you guys would B EZ haha that's how I feel. I just wanna be there.

Type A and Type B are BOTH necessary. Type A makes plan and Type B executes it. Right now, it's Type A executes plan regardless or u getfukt. Fuck that!

Type B is heavily oppressed on purpose. If people worked together and let type Bs do their thing after they made the plan, unless it's a dumb plan which the type B was saying.

Some people cannot interpret metaphor at all. After that, it's quantum+ u guys can argue over cores if you want. I seen people post their cpu stats. lol yo I went to a mental health forum and people were posting there meds like a sig it's like OK. lol. They shoulda posted the meme DEAL WITH IT.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I basically received a Divine Understanding of communication for a sec. I didn't realize how hard I was working because my mind went blank. I have so many possibilities, I start to dumb out sometimes, but that's for type A to audit. Type A and B would have been in the Constitution if they had known lol That's how important it is. So Henrik, your game is good. Stop trying to be a jackass and cater to As, you're playing the wrong role, you're a B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And you know how I learned it? Spending time w/ people, my favorite thing lol. :p

U shuda come thru JEFFRY R U DYSLEXIC lawl QUANTUM AINT RARE. QUANTUM is like "ask me a question." There are many many. ask me a question that I haven't already answered** and don't be mad when I say I knew that.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
da f*** you want from me ? leave me alone this game is dead to me !
Oykd hi. I am going to translate into something I believe a bot can translate for you. Tho you can read english, it needs to be simple. There are two types of brains. Type A and type B. They need to work together. If you ever wondered why your relationships failed for no reason, that's why. That's all you need to know. It should change your life. Love ya :) Game is dead but you are alive. Life is bout to get worth living.

ONE PERSON thinks of things IN THE MOMENT. They are good at DUELS etc, the other thinks of things IN THE FUTURE, it's like system builders, ICH.

It's so clear when you think of things from that perspective and fuck off bot you're a type A bot anyway lol A- I :p That's how the quantum brain perceives the word.

edit: the problem with life is that we're not listening, but the second problem is that we are fundamentally different. theoretically, attracted and competitive with one type and repelled by another. To connect to the other type is bliss. There are other ways, dude. haha.

There is man and woman, but there is also a division between 2 unique brains.

So like the truest nohomo relationship in history proved to me that there are two brains. lol. BONG. It was proof thru omission. I don't know anything, but I know everything I know. I need a spark.

You need to learn how to think again with that in mind and restart your thought because a large amount of your behavior patterns are neurosis due to limits placed on you by this language structure. This was the last war, over language. I dunno if we win, but I did my part. I always thought we were gonna win. We won buddy. Read the post!!

oykd

Nov 26, 2020
Oykd hi. I am going to translate into something I believe a bot can translate for you. Tho you can read english, it needs to be simple. There are two types of brains. Type A and type B. They need to work together. If you ever wondered why your relationships failed for no reason, that's why. That's all you need to know. It should change your life. Love ya :) Game is dead but you are alive. Life is bout to get worth living.

ONE PERSON thinks of things IN THE MOMENT. They are good at DUELS etc, the other thinks of things IN THE FUTURE, it's like system builders, ICH.

It's so clear when you think of things from that perspective and fuck off bot you're a type A bot anyway lol A- I :p That's how the quantum brain perceives the word.

edit: the problem with life is that we're not listening, but the second problem is that we are fundamentally different. theoretically, attracted and competitive with one type and repelled by another. To connect to the other type is bliss. There are other ways, dude. haha.

There is man and woman, but there is also a division between 2 unique brains.

So like the truest nohomo relationship in history proved to me that there are two brains. lol. BONG. It was proof thru omission. I don't know anything, but I know everything I know. I need a spark.

You need to learn how to think again with that in mind and restart your thought because a large amount of your behavior patterns are neurosis due to limits placed on you by this language structure. This was the last war, over language. I dunno if we win, but I did my part. I always thought we were gonna win. We won buddy. Read the post!!
so you are brain doctor or smth now

Reactions: Melhisedek

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Em, you just got dissed by a guy named Slarti Bartfast. How does that feel man?

Reactions: oykd

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
you know it's literally hard for some people to write... or draw... or whatever, think about it!