The Tendrimic "battle mage"

D

Deleted member 44

I recently had a pretty humbling experience on my human that solidified it as a mounted only play style. I've been playing foot fighters only for a couple weeks now and I go into melee with my human. It did not go well. I was taking crazy amounts of damage while dealing very little in turn.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Hopefully we can see the tindremic battlemage make its way into meta with the staff magic when it gets worked on after necro.

So in a year. Sorry but Humans will never be meta, that is the unfortunate way of things. They were never meta in MO1, and they wont be in MO2. The Khurite had their day in the sun for about a minute in MO1, but they were nerfed into extinction in MO2 and late MO1.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Where human is at it's strongest is a mounted build that runs 2 forms of mounted damage. For instance a mounted hybrid with both mounted melee and mounted magery or a MA/MC combo.

Roughrider gives 15 discount on ALL riding subskills. So in both those instances it saves you a total of 45 points. And activated abilities don't work from horse. This makes humans pretty strong in that context.

That being said, I do thing even so roughrider should get toned up a bit. A 45 point discount for a build ideally suited for it, and 30 points for the average build is alright but it's not a "YOU NEED TO PLAY HUMAN" sort of deal. I can make similar builds on other clades and they work fine.