Suggestion - Make the aiming reticle visually consistent

Would you like to see the swing direction arrows made consistent?

• Yes, and I like the first option most

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Yes, and I like the second option most

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No, I like it how it is

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Valoran

May 28, 2020
Hello,

Pretty simple one today.
ReticleChanges.jpg

As you can see, currently the thrusting arrow is not visually consistent with the other directional arrows.

In suggestion 1, we simply change the arrow to point down, making all the arrows consistent with the "Attack will come from this direction" logic.

In suggestion 2, we take the "Attack will move in this direction" logic of the current thrusting arrow and apply it to the other directions.

Either one is acceptable to me, however when you factor in that the arrows also represent blocking directions, suggestion 1 makes more sense.

Thank you for reading.

Reactions: Waalan

Rolufe

Jun 1, 2020
Suggestion 2 to makes it feel like a shooter game :D I think i prefer Suggestion 1 :)

Reactions: Dracu

Valoran

May 28, 2020
Suggestion 2 to makes it feel like a shooter game :D I think i prefer Suggestion 1 :)
Although I agree with the comparison, keep in mind you only ever see one of these arrows at a time in game.

Rolufe

Jun 1, 2020
Although I agree with the comparison, keep in mind you only ever see one of these arrows at a time in game.
That is true hmm maybe i didnt think this one trough... na still think i like first suggestion a little more :)

Valoran

May 28, 2020
I added a poll because this still hasn't been fixed.

I know we're not supposed to necro threads but this is a pretty simple one that I think deserves a bit more attention due to my very mild OCD.

Please vote on the poll.