SPinning / twisty animation pvp bad

rgarrett

Apr 23, 2022
What the F so this guy was walking backwards with his back facing my face swinging and hitting me literally his back was to me hitting me upwards and then when i hit him he blocks while his back is to me this game is so fucked with the pvp animation

Devs need to fix the visuals pvp / animation spinning cheats and visual hiding head spinning nonsense its ruining a good pvp game

so pathetic remove this pathetic style of PVP its not competitive its stupid korny fake and doesnt even make sense when people can hit you while facing the other way f this game

tal0s

Sep 5, 2021
Okay, riddle me this. If the spins don't matter at all in a large fight, why do you care if they are removed, nerfed, or otherwise?
Simple, "Large Fights" assuming is 10+ people are not the most common combat. 1v1s, 1v2s, 2v5s etc.. are all more common and spinning is viable there and shouldnt be nerfed because you cant handle it.

rgarrett

Apr 23, 2022
noone cares when why where how

just remove it
its there it shouldnt be there

make those arcade space flight sims gamin terds black out when they do this lame

• Haha
Reactions: tal0s

actetto

Apr 21, 2022
Simple, "Large Fights" assuming is 10+ people are not the most common combat. 1v1s, 1v2s, 2v5s etc.. are all more common and spinning is viable there and shouldnt be nerfed because you cant handle it.

So you said this:
Yea seems this guy fought a couple duels and said "this is how fighting is".

because... you're insane?

• Haha
Reactions: tal0s