Sooo..about switching instances..

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
When they update... are we going to have to go to some statue in town or can we just do it from wherever? Because...i think if its the former it will create a sort of mini game of king of the mountain 🤣

Bogler

Jul 6, 2020
Hopefully they do it towns only. All towns preferably, or maybe they'll do some sort of outside portal (that would likely be camped and boring to work around. Think ARK server swapping)

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
When you really think about it, I dunno if you should even be able to switch instances if you get in (which is the whole purpose of an instance, to log people into the game.) I know people want to play with their friends and all, but switching instances is just adding cheese potential. They need to make it so that people can group up w/ their buds or whatever then they have to stay there.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
more importantly : will you have to beat the queue boss once to change instance ...

If they don't automatically move players across instances to balance the load and allow them to switch afterwards it's just going to be the same problem. Players that already log into the main land will just play there and go afk. Everyone else won't be able to login. Would be really dumb but my faith in SV is fairly low so

May 30, 2020
When you really think about it, I dunno if you should even be able to switch instances if you get in (which is the whole purpose of an instance, to log people into the game.) I know people want to play with their friends and all, but switching instances is just adding cheese potential. They need to make it so that people can group up w/ their buds or whatever then they have to stay there.
considering this is a clan based pvp game, doing without the clan would be a problem. that would be as bad an idea as a PvP toggle
option in a mortal online universe

Legion

Feb 1, 2022
considering this is a clan based pvp game, doing without the clan would be a problem. that would be as bad an idea as a PvP toggle
option in a mortal online universe

they need to disable any kind of clan warfare while they have this instance swap active. Im not 100% sure how the clan stuff works But having something attacked on instance 4 while your clan is in instance 1 makes 0 sense to me ....

May 30, 2020
they need to disable any kind of clan warfare while they have this instance swap active. Im not 100% sure how the clan stuff works But having something attacked on instance 4 while your clan is in instance 1 makes 0 sense to me ....
the game is clan warfare... it's intentionally not for solo players. I could see some people that want a wipe to go to a clean system, but who do I craft for? I primarily craft for my team. I crafted for 6 years in mortal online 1 from beta, and I fought critters and people occasionally (every week or two, even though I was playing at least 8 hours a day. So all crafters are not able to play, because most crafters are clanned, pvp cant be played, its clan based primarily, because what's the point out of your team? This isn't a PvE game, and can never be. it's not a solo game, can never be. it is only a clan warfare game with some PvE, same as mortal online 1. What's the point if there's nothing left in the game to play? Let players who have never played mortal online "enjoy the mechanics awhile"? The long term players from mortal online 1 and those like them will be the players for mortal online 2 are the future and past. occasional solo players and light players are not norm or what will last

Legion

Feb 1, 2022
the game is clan warfare... it's intentionally not for solo players. I could see some people that want a wipe to go to a clean system, but who do I craft for? I primarily craft for my team. I crafted for 6 years in mortal online 1 from beta, and I fought critters and people occasionally (every week or two, even though I was playing at least 8 hours a day. So all crafters are not able to play, because most crafters are clanned, pvp cant be played, its clan based primarily, because what's the point out of your team? This isn't a PvE game, and can never be. it's not a solo game, can never be. it is only a clan warfare game with some PvE, same as mortal online 1. What's the point if there's nothing left in the game to play? Let players who have never played mortal online "enjoy the mechanics awhile"? The long term players from mortal online 1 and those like them will be the players for mortal online 2 are the future and past. occasional solo players and light players are not norm or what will last
I just ment for the time being this instance bull shit is gonna go in a few weeks when the pop drops ( at least i would assume ) When that happens everything goes back to normal......Imagine losing a siege because u couldnt get to the same instance as the one you are being sieged in ? Thats ridiculous