So, how exactly do I subscribe ?

manure

May 7, 2022
Does anybody know what should I do on january 7 ?
Will we have a link on Steam to purchase the monthly subscription ?

I cant find any information on the main site. Completely lost here.

I have an account since february 2022... where do I go to subscribe this forsaken game ?
On Steam ? On main site ?
How do they detect my account ? By Steam login name ?

Jesus... someone please clarify this to me, step by step...
Are we able yet to put our credit card info somewhere or will it only be available on january 7th ?

Thanks in advance...

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
Does anybody know what should I do on january 7 ?
Will we have a link on Steam to purchase the monthly subscription ?

I cant find any information on the main site. Completely lost here.

I have an account since february 2022... where do I go to subscribe this forsaken game ?
On Steam ? On main site ?
How do they detect my account ? By Steam login name ?

Jesus... someone please clarify this to me, step by step...
Are we able yet to put our credit card info somewhere or will it only be available on january 7th ?

Thanks in advance...
You'll see a message in the login screen, follow that , choose If One// three or SIX months and a payment method. Done

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Just keep a note of when you paid your subscription so you get a rough idea of when you need to renew so you don't get disconnected suddenly in the middle of pve or pvp because your sub ran out.

Maybe even write it in your in-game journal notes, that way you'll have it handy at all times.

Farligbonde

Jan 7, 2021
Just keep a note of when you paid your subscription so you get a rough idea of when you need to renew so you don't get disconnected suddenly in the middle of pve or pvp because your sub ran out.

Maybe even write it in your in-game journal notes, that way you'll have it handy at all times.
So funny that its 2024 and you have to write down manually yourself when you started the sub.
Start and end date for subscriptions has been a thing since the beginning of mmo's Jesus christ.

manure

May 7, 2022

Thanks everyone for the replies !
I have subscribed, hoping that they will add THIEVERY on this game someday.... But there was an option to save the credit card and I believe it auomatically renews the subscription if you activate that option...
I hope it does... It would indeed suck to go there every month...

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
Thanks everyone for the replies !
I have subscribed, hoping that they will add THIEVERY on this game someday.... But there was an option to save the credit card and I believe it auomatically renews the subscription if you activate that option...
I hope it does... It would indeed suck to go there every month...
yes it's automatically renew