Seriously why no NA server?? Big mistake..

Tzone

May 16, 2021
We have more chance getting a 2nd char slot. It's just not gonna happen. I wish people would stop suggesting it. I mean, if I'm wrong, I would be elated, but I've long since accepted this is one of the pipe dreams that even Henrik prol isn't selling.
Henrik on stream even said the he might play a second character which I think is hilarious. A 2nd server is not going to happen, Henrik wants one world. But they should move the server from london to NA east to centralize and lower the ping of most NA players by 80 while keeping most off the EU players under 90 ping still which is lower then the most East coast NA players.

D

Deleted member 44

But But But, if they move the server EU players can't attack and block at the same time, AND their Thursars that move at Veela speed would also go away! The horror.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Ever thought you guys think there is mainly NA players cause EU players are asleep in your in prime time? Just sayin
I actually play in the morning so it's prime time for EU players. Usually the same 4 people on help chat talking everyday. Hardly ever see other players, maybe like 1 or something every now and then. Granted I play in MK so. But that's kind of besides the point. There are a lot more people living in NA than in EU so Occam's razor would dictate there are more NA players

Badgerblade

Dec 8, 2021
NA has more people living in it that Europe? You guys need to look further than your own borders you really think your special

There is 579 million people in NA and 748 million in Europe

Reactions: Thorrior and Xunila

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Ever thought you guys think there is mainly NA players cause EU players are asleep in your in prime time? Just sayin
Ive played all prime times for NA EU and AUS. Eu guildmates that play all times like me also say thst there are more NA players.

Reactions: m4rt3

Deathshroud

Dec 2, 2021
i think its simple case of, SV cant afford to run 2 servers. London probably very cheap to run a server out of right now and is somewhat centralized. If sv generate enough money and popularity then an NA server may hap[pen as a second server just like sv suggested it could happen for mo1 but didnt becaue the game didnt generate enough interest/funds.

Darkfall ran 2 servers but oculd not maintain any sort of population in either.

Reactions: Solaris

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Id never want two severs unless the population exploded. Having said that, you'd think NA East would be the easy solution for most everyone.

But yeah its def not gonna happen. Loads are people won't play for that reason as well.

RaptorBlackz

Sep 4, 2020
Australia
Having a US-East server would benefit the SEA & OCE areas, Like why bother having 1server in EU and claiming fairness when you could centralise the server to lower the ping across the board.

I reckon its SV either being really ignorant or are stuck in a Lease.