Running two MO accounts simultaneously?

Ikvar

Feb 21, 2022
I think the one character per account was too restricting, so I ended up buying a second MO account on another steam account. I thought I could use sandboxie, but it seems the anti-cheat program wont let me run it through sandboxie.
So my question is if it is "illegal" to run two MO accounts at the same time according to SV? and if they don't have a problem with it, what program can I use to play my two accounts simultaneously?

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Its not illegal if you have 2 computers.

otherwise everything points to the fact that they are trying to restrict multiple simultaneous accounts being used.

Grike

Feb 4, 2022
I just want to see more normal character slots none of this Diva talk, will even pay extra for them like MO1, Don't see why not.

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Nah, I like that accounts are limited to 1 slot. If not only that it encourages people to group up and monitor reputation.
We are literally talking about running two accounts at the same time in this thread. You want only people who can afford multiple computers and accounts to enjoy the luxury of multiple characters?

The 1 character per account idea is cool in your head just as it is Henriks. Its not in reality though.

NINEN

Dec 20, 2020
We are literally talking about running two accounts at the same time in this thread. You want only people who can afford multiple computers and accounts to enjoy the luxury of multiple characters?

The 1 character per account idea is cool in your head just as it is Henriks. Its not in reality though.
Same computer would be ok in my opinion, but I still like the one character per account.

Arfy

Nov 28, 2020
Australia
Just some info ... you can get a free limited Gforce Now account that will run a steam account and allow you still run another steam account on the same PC . And Although i think the 1 char slot per account will certainly impact the amount of ppl that run multiple accounts it isnt going to change anything for the ppl that ran multiple accounts on MO 1 even with the 4 char slots per account .

Tifached

Oct 8, 2021
Yes, what Arfy said. I just started doing this last week, using the free GeForce now for my second account. It can be annoying if you're actively playing both, because you have to log out/back in every hour (hour long sessions with free account). but I mainly use it to gather wood/mine while I'm playing my main account and it works great.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Multiple accounts are not only allowed but also encouraged by game design. The only restriction is EAC which won't allow 2 instances to be running simultaneously. Which makes not possible to run múltiple clients on the same operative system.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021

It's the pay to win SV model. Many vets used to cheer them up for changing the account-chars model but here we are with really Bad design that encourages players to have múltiple characters.

MaybeAddicted

Feb 1, 2022
Second character slot when? Everyone knows they are eventually going to do it. So just do it now and let us have fun.

Charge me $20 per slot idc.
second slot would be awful. this game heavily rely on your reputation as a human beeing (more or less). they should never add a second slot. even second accounts should be forbidden for the sake of the game-rp-reputation thingy, to not be able to just use an alt account to carry the ammo to load your siege weapons again

and also the economy, you get to a point then where everybody could make all easy for himselve, without need the help of anybody the whole system would crash

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 44

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
second slot would be awful. this game heavily rely on your reputation as a human beeing (more or less). they should never add a second slot. even second accounts should be forbidden for the sake of the game-rp-reputation thingy, to not be able to just use an alt account to carry the ammo to load your siege weapons again

and also the economy, you get to a point then where everybody could make all easy for himselve, without need the help of anybody the whole system would crash
Okay, but the second account is impossible to police. So what you're wanting can't happen. Its either buy multiple accounts or only have one character.

MaybeAddicted

Feb 1, 2022
Okay, but the second account is impossible to police. So what you're wanting can't happen. Its either buy multiple accounts or only have one character.
yeah i know. the world isnt perfect :) there will be always possibilities to abuse something. but we should be honorful in our lifes. if we are not, what does matter? ;)