Reporting Bug - Fell through the earth and down the sky. Suspended in the air. Took sky diving pics over Tindrem.

Nov 29, 2020
Hi Star Vault,

Reporting bug of falling down the earth then down from the sky (I guess this can still happen).
GM plucks me from the sky and as soon as he puts me on the ground instantly I fall down the earth and sky again. Then finally I hit the ground and die after a long time suspended in the air. I rez back from the priest with my steel armor and other gear back on (I think GM was still helping me - thank you), but my horse is no where to be seen but appears to be alive.

Please fix this bug. Also do add a GM tool to restore pets affected terribly by bugs like this. We have a lot of players moving into Beastmasters and Tamers and they will really get disappointed and discouraged if they lose their pet after a long time investment on it. Please add this into your GM feature request tools.

Also, the glitch occurred when I was exiting the Tindrem Gardens and moving to the over hanging bridge and fountain.

Hope this helps with troubleshooting. Perhaps a bug forum channel will be helpful too to share bugs/ screenshots?

tindrem1.JPG
tendrem2.JPG
tindrem3.JPG

Nov 29, 2020
2nd time this happened today. I bought and was riding a 15g desert horse so I suspect I will lose this one too. Hopefully, GM who is available to help me who will pluck me from the air will restore the gear on me. Logging off while suspended as it's late. Entered a ticket for GM support.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
Well known issue I'm sure. Glad, somebody is focused on important stuff around here, since launch is around the corner. Take my upvote kid.

Reactions: Lucius_Blackheart

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Reporting bug of falling down the earth then down from the sky
2nd time this happened today. I bought and was riding a 15g desert horse so I suspect I will lose this one too. Hopefully, GM who is available to help me who will pluck me from the air will restore the gear on me. Logging off while suspended as it's late. Entered a ticket for GM support.
I'm sorry for your in-game loss.

These pics are scenic but the bug shouldn't happen. It would be fair for you to get your Horse back.

If, as sometimes happens while you're 'alive' due to a bug of dropping, flying, or just getting stuck in buggy terrain (hapopned to high on a mountainside in MO1) and the game, as a GM told me at the time, "can't figure out where you really are", you may (if the same method holds) be dropped into the center of the map: the 0,0 point. If the map of Nave still has one. Back in the day, it marked the very center and deepest part of Amaruuk Nur (Sausage Lake. One minute I was clinging to a sheer rockface, the next second I was flying, then I was swimming to the top of the water). I hope you end up in no worse place than that, and don't die.

Reactions: Lucius_Blackheart