Removing spinning cause 1 month streamers cant read attacks

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Yeah I've never been a fan of yanking my camera around like i have CP in order to choose the direction of my attack. Some people like that, but for the rest of us the controls are pretty shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Teknique

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I def like the feeling of dragging swings, tho, without that, if they were static, MO fun would go way down (imo.)

I dunno if they need a turn cap, anyway. They just need something to keep people from spinning over and over.

I was messing around a bit before I quit, ran into this dude I knew, and we were doing archery stuff. And I was jumping away, turning in the air, and trying to shoot him. It was super hard because there is a 'turn cap' in air. I don't like that feeling at all. They def need to keep people turning and movement crisp, dragging swings and turning ARE indeed one of the few things that you can do "fast" in MO, but the fact that spin 'tax are the m0st skillbazd sux.

It'd be cool to just click and then have free mouse movement to decide how your attack went while the click was held. BUT that's pretty advanced so lul.

LazySweatsTTV

Mar 31, 2021
Let's play whose alt is this!

Bets? This battle has been waiting for years, as said, now we got the March 31 alts coming out. If only this forum was more active, it would be about to get real. LET'S MAKE IT REAL. Let's go back in on the defending how skill based MO combat / spinning is haha.

Go!
Not an alt. just haven't used the forums. Names pooplo in game.

LazySweatsTTV

Mar 31, 2021
I def like the feeling of dragging swings, tho, without that, if they were static, MO fun would go way down (imo.)

I dunno if they need a turn cap, anyway. They just need something to keep people from spinning over and over.

I was messing around a bit before I quit, ran into this dude I knew, and we were doing archery stuff. And I was jumping away, turning in the air, and trying to shoot him. It was super hard because there is a 'turn cap' in air. I don't like that feeling at all. They def need to keep people turning and movement crisp, dragging swings and turning ARE indeed one of the few things that you can do "fast" in MO, but the fact that spin 'tax are the m0st skillbazd sux.

It'd be cool to just click and then have free mouse movement to decide how your attack went while the click was held. BUT that's pretty advanced so lul.
Literally the only thing i can say to people who complain about the spinning:

Skill issue

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Literally the only thing i can say to people who complain about the spinning:

Skill issue

I feel you, because you literally already said it.

It's not so black and white. I, for one, am hoping for something that is more advanced and interesting. I think most people stopped geeking off the "I'm so gud" stuff and quit awhile ago. The people left are sweatlords. The game is like running at 1/2 speed. Imagine you played any other game at 1/2 speed with 1/2 of the options, it would also require a much more complex input (with what you have to work with) to succeed. Doesn't mean that it's good.

I'D LIKE THE COMBAT TO BE GOOD. Then maybe more players would come in and we would see the skill ceiling rise. There are many other ways to expand the 'skill required.' But yea do U. HF in MO dunking people w/ elite skill.