Remove All Horse Armor Currently in Game

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
In MO1 we had prepatch horses, norse claymores, skull lances, potions, etc. Basically they had no way to remove that stuff from the game after a patch
There were even pre-patch Pickaxes at one point. I sold one to a collector and kept another two as souvenirs.

And that sort of bean soup that Food Vendors used to sell in MO1?

They don't make stuff like that nowadays. =P

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Why do you care about this? We will get a wipe in about two or three weeks because StarVault want's to test the normal progress rate before release. And then the release at January 25th will wipe again.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Havoc

Aug 23, 2021
Why do you care about this? We will get a wipe in about two or three weeks because StarVault want's to test the normal progress rate before release. And then the release at January 25th will wipe again.
I want there to be some proper testing of mounted pvp before release. Even if they do an earlier wipe before release that is still less time to test, while also completely invalidating testing of top end materials for mounted.

Reactions: Tzone

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
The game is still in closes beta though. But i get what you mean.

Also it is already fixed, they just have to wipe and it wont be a problem anymore.
What about when they add the next bug, are they supposed to wipe again post launch?

Maybe they do have some way to remove pre patch items but I'll believe it when I see it work. Because if they had some way to easily remove all the bugged horse armor they would do it. And if it takes too much time and isnt worth it, they will continue to play that card every time they nerf some armor or weapons' and theres tons in the game that are just better than what you can make.