RBT NEWS. PRESENT MY NEW SYSTEM OF EXCHANGE VALUES AND CHECKS! KEEP YOUR LIQUIDITY!

Would you like to use the currency of the Royal bank of Tindrem?

• OH YEAH I LOVE THIS IDEAS! SURE!!!!

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • mmm look interesting, why not? i will not lost nothing!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • uhm, not sure, maybe the RUBENS not wil be sucessfull. I not agree!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AAAh, i hate ibarruri. All time with crazy ideas about win gold!!

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Dead to all bankers in Myrland!!!

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
tindrem bank-min.png

More and more honorable gentlemen are trusting the Royal Bank of Tindrem and its currency!

Here, in the cellars of Tindrem, I store all the high-value products! fruit of exchange for RUBENS!

Join the select gentlemen's club that have this coin!

Join the select club of Royal Bank of Tindrem clients

Remember:

WITHOUT RUBENS, THERE IS NO LUXURY!

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
First of all I would like to thank the investors, for supporting my financial project and allowing me to successfully complete the issuance of 2000 RUBENS.
The currency issued by my bank, the royal bank of Tindrem, will be the heart of my financial system in MO2 and my flagship product.
Having the support of investors I trust, old clients and associates, gives me enormous satisfaction.
They will benefit in the future, from the financial operations that I will develop with my bank, my own currency and my commercial activities.
After the presentation phase of my currency, as well as its issuance, the RUBENS, enters a new phase, that of consolidation, expansion and development.
The next objective will be to turn it into a currency that circulates in a stable way through the Myrland financial circuit, with the same fluidity as any other product.
It will be a process that will develop over time, but I am confident that it will bear fruit as I develop my work.
On the other hand, I want to announce to all the businessmen of Myrland, that in principle, I will no longer issue RUBENS.
They exist in Myrland 2010.5 RUBENS and there won't be any more, except in totally exceptional circumstances.
This coin was designed to be a high value coin, inspired by the Spanish Gold Shield. I have no interest in my currency competing with gold as a currency in common use in trade brokers or for small operations, I will work so that this currency represents a high value, only available to those involved in high-level transactions
My next step will be to find a way to physically shape the currency in Myrland so that its exchange is liberalized. Everything in good time!
Meanwhile, the open accounting of my documents will help their owners to control their bank account, with reports updated by myself of income, expenses and others.
I will keep a rigorous control of this currency, to ensure that it evolves correctly and I trust that it will help to develop the financial and economic life in Myrland. I can't wait to start working!
If you want to buy RUBENS, you will have no choice but to go to the foreign exchange market and negotiate with their owners, although I will not mint more coins, you can always search the free market for an owner who may be interested in selling some of their RUBENS. That will depend on each gentleman!
I also want to announce that for the sale of weapons, luxury items and other products that I offer in the Myrland market, I will only accept the RUBENS as a payment method. Digitally first and physically later, when you enter it in Myrland.
I will only accept gold as payment for my bank transfer system, which will start the same day we start playing at Myrland.
I'll just add that if you do business with someone who claims to own RUBENS, make sure you check my public accounting that you are not being scammed. I know each owner and the location of each RUBEN!
To my clients, congratulations. They are now part of an exclusive club of holders of the first coin in circulation in the history of the new Myrland. Treasure it with care. One day it will be your most precious treasure!

Thank you all!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kato

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
I have used this service in MO1 and will definitely use it in MO2. I had pretty much high reputation as trader in MO1, also in the Mortal Online Trading Center channel on discord I am at rank Merchant(5). Ruben has never scammed me or anyone else as far as I know. I can vouch for him.
He even helped me to get a key to closed combat alpha test.
So mate I wish you good luck and keep up good work!

• Love
Reactions: Ibarruri

Apsalar

May 31, 2020
As a business partner of RBT I will support the Ruben in his services for Myrland. As I am not too good in PvP I will focus on playing a merchant crafter role.

• Love
Reactions: Ibarruri

Rulant

May 30, 2020
I will vouch for ruben time and time again for being a good trader and trustworthy dude.

That said.

Fuck fiat money im burying my gold in my back yard, I won't be a puppet of the 'elite'.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I have used this service in MO1 and will definitely use it in MO2. I had pretty much high reputation as trader in MO1, also in the Mortal Online Trading Center channel on discord I am at rank Merchant(5). Ruben has never scammed me or anyone else as far as I know. I can vouch for him.
He even helped me to get a key to closed combat alpha test.
So mate I wish you good luck and keep up good work!

You were an old school merchant, trustworthy and your word. You will always have credit in the Royal bank of Tindrem friend. You are more than welcome! Myrland without Maxtor is not Myrland. Glad to have you back

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
As a business partner of RBT I will support the Ruben in his services for Myrland. As I am not too good in PvP I will focus on playing a merchant crafter role.

You were always a VIP client of my organization. You and the old friends of SLAV always have my door open.
You already have an account open in my bank, with your RUBENS. Soon we will do business again friend!
You will have the credit you need, as always.

I am your humble servant!

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I will vouch for ruben time and time again for being a good trader and trustworthy dude.

That said.

Fuck fiat money im burying my gold in my back yard, I won't be a puppet of the 'elite'.

Thanks Rulant.
I think the same, it's time to break Myrland's monetary monopoly! It is not fair that a single currency controls the financial circuit! It is time to liberalize the forex market!
It is my new goal! haha

Welcome to my humble home, I am at your disposal!