RBT NEWS. PRESENT MY NEW SYSTEM OF EXCHANGE VALUES AND CHECKS! KEEP YOUR LIQUIDITY!

Would you like to use the currency of the Royal bank of Tindrem?

• OH YEAH I LOVE THIS IDEAS! SURE!!!!

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • mmm look interesting, why not? i will not lost nothing!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • uhm, not sure, maybe the RUBENS not wil be sucessfull. I not agree!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AAAh, i hate ibarruri. All time with crazy ideas about win gold!!

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Dead to all bankers in Myrland!!!

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Well, after some complications this is the final post on this topic. I hope you find it of interest!

FIRST OF ALL, THIS IS NOT A REAL COIN, NOR ANYTHING FOR THE STYLE.
It is an exchange value or currency, which will be used by my bank within the game.
I want to make this point clear to avoid confusion.

PUBLIC ACCOUNTING OF RUBENS 'PORTFOLIO:

RUBENS COIN

LOGO 2.jpg
Worried about losing your legendary MO1 treasures? Your oghmium, your gold stacks, your metals?
DO NOT CARE ANYMORE. The Royal bank of TIndrem, works so that the transition to the new world is more pleasant, calm and you begin your new life with safe cash in pocket!!

If you want to operate with my bank I offer you a new option !
Let me know what items you want to save from MO1 (metals, gold, valuable books, etc.) and take inventory.
Once that inventory is made, I will assess the value of those items and open an account in my bank with a currency called
RUBENS.

Is RUBENS a real coin? Not. Could it be in the game someday? It is possible, under the right circumstances.
I can NOT break the rules of our community, so simply the
RUBENS will be an exchange or check value.

I will inform you of the number of
RUBENS that you will receive for your items in MO1 and in exchange, you will be able to operate with RUBENS in the game, either negotiating with me (I will accept RUBENS in my transactions) buying weapons, operating in my bank with loans, buying armor or anything else that I sell, such as trading with other players who also use RUBENS. Of course I will also use gold coins. Simply my currency will be one more exchange value.

When MO2 starts I hope we have a physical tool so that I can give each owner of a
RUBENS account a check or signed document proving their physical possession of RUBENS. Meanwhile, I will make a document specifying the movements of each account in my bank, with all the RUBENS, use etc ...

I see it as a first paper money or checks to be used in the MO.
In this way it will be a legitimate, valid currency, and above all, it will not break the norms of the community.
Do not resign yourself to losing your treasures, fruit of much work!
Join me in expanding my bill of exchange and keep part of your wealth!

With the Royal bank of Tindrem, your life will be easier, we always work to bring new valuable ideas !!

DO NOT resign yourself to falling into poverty. Use
RUBENS !! What can you lose !!
There are already enough interested players. Who wants to know more can send me a pm, here or discord and I will offer you details !!

Soon I will make a table with the value of the items in RUBENS!

Last edited:

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Ooo an in-game player ran bank? sounds interesting uwu

Yep. Was my role in MO1. Not only me. We had small bankers numbers. Azidano, me and other guy i not remember name.
If you have interest in my service pm me i will help you with pleasure!

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
Yumm paper to steal? Oh can you make it any easier on a thief to mess this up?

I feel the value here is still screwed sense MO1 was mentioned to be deleted after MO2 releases into beta..

Good luck with your exchanges.

• Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020

I feel the value here is still screwed sense MO1 was mentioned to be deleted after MO2 releases into beta..

The whole point of Ibarruri Ventures Incorporated is to provide a service to YOU the people in exchanging your obsolete soon-to-be-erased items in proto-MO for some materials and resources in the new MO. This comes at no additional charge to the consumer base and is an effective means of building a positive rapport with the community. In other words, if you can't handle the Ibarruri, the RUBEN is too hardcore for you.

-Slammington Chained

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli

Well, it would be as a contract man. i don't expect people to use contracts to buy xddd torches.

Anyway good luck trying to steal the contracts! xd

Yeah, i hope all run good. I will try!

Reactions: Valoran

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
The whole point of Ibarruri Ventures Incorporated is to provide a service to YOU the people in exchanging your obsolete soon-to-be-erased items in proto-MO for some materials and resources in the new MO. This comes at no additional charge to the consumer base and is an effective means of building a positive rapport with the community. In other words, if you can't handle the Ibarruri, Ruben is too hardcore for you.

-Slammington Chained

And it is. It's nothing from the other world. It is simply a way to minimize arrival at MO2, keeping some assets safe in my bank in the form of bank accounts with my own currency. Nothing else.
Time will tell if those deposits acquire value or not. I will work hard to make it so!

Reactions: Valoran

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
POST UPDATED WITH PUBLIC ACCOUNTING OF RUBENS 'PORTFOLIO:

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I can say with satisfaction that the evolution of my service is going very well. And I have expanded the customer base that are users of my currency.
Many are asking me questions so I will clarify some details so that everyone has all the necessary information:

1- What happens to the MO1 items that the players give me in exchange for my currency?
They will simply be accumulated in a Tindrem warehouse. They will never be used by me or by anyone and will remain there as a guarantee of payment until the gods (SV) destroy Myrland and move us to the new world.

2- Is there a RUBENS limit that I can buy?
YES, the maximum gold I will convert into RUBENS will be a maximum of 200 for each player. That is, a maximum of 20,000g per person.
The reason for this is because there are no infinite RUBENS and it is not about players moving mountains of material and gold through my currency from one game to another. It is not what is intended with this coin. I myself only have 330 RUBENS. I am the only one who will have a few more because I am the founder and because I will need a little liquidity when I start trading with my currency.

3- Are the RUBENS infinite?
Not at all, I estimate that when MO2 starts there will only be around 2,500 worldwide in the hands of around 30 players. IF my currency prospers in Myrland in MO2 and people demand more RUBENS for certain transactions I will put more RUBENS for sale (Auction system) but that will be seen in due course.

But everything will depend on how it evolves and the activity of my bank. In a way, RUBENS is a measure of the success of my future business in MO2.
The more successful my services and offers are, the more successful my currency will be.

4- what will users of my currency be able to do?
Well, when the game starts we will all need some gold (myself) so my coin will initially have limited impact.
As we settle in Myrland again and the economy starts to grow, I will start my own item and item sales system from my bank, in exchange for my own currency.
For example, if I have a set of luxury ohgmium weapons, or other high-value items, I will possibly sell them for RUBENS.
That doesn't mean I won't be doing some gold trading if I need to, but I hope I don't have to spend too much time on gold. My goal is that my currency, in the medium term, is an interchangeable item, that is sold, bought (as shares) and whose value will not remain stable, but it will be the supply and demand of the players that will establish its real value.
I also aspire to make it a reserve currency for large guilds, as a safe exchange value and a valued luxury item. Although getting to that point will require work and time on my part.

5-Why do you want to have your own Ibarruri coin?
Well, really for various reasons.
- It's fun and I like to do financial experiments in Myrland. You all know me and you know what I do in the game, trade and be a banker. Well this is what we bankers do xd
- Because it will allow me to escape the dependence on gold coins, which are infinite and with an almost immovable value, as they are limited by the production of NPCs and the need for certain resources from the players.

6- Is your bank going to exchange my RUBENS for gold in MO2 whenever I want?
No. My bank is an institution that defends the free market. In the contracts assigned to the players there is no obligation of my bank to trade the RUBENS for gold. RUBENS will need to develop and create their own value according to the principles of supply and demand, just like any other object in Myrland. Initially they will not have a high value, but perhaps one day each is worth 5000g. xd
Citizens who now have their RUBENS account have made a long-term investment. Will they be able to sell them? Sure, as long as they find buyers. My advice is to hoard them while I work and I do my part to make the coin take the place I hope it ends up having.

7- Will it be a real coin someday in Myrland, like a game item?
I don't know, it will depend on whether starvault gives us tools to create that kind of item, or in his defense, sign unique documents that cannot be falsified (although if stolen, obviously), that is beyond my control. Meanwhile, my accounting will be open and everyone will see the RUBENS transactions in my documents and will be able to consult and update their account whenever they want.

I hope I have some doubts. I am working on my coin as MO2 arrives, and I will add more ideas and news as the day approaches.

Last edited:

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
5.2 Why do you want to have your own Ibarruri coin?
A second currency/bank demonopolizes the banking industry as there is a direct competitor to Henrik Currency Services Incorporated.

• Haha

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Don't miss your chance to trade your treasures for a safe value in Myrland!
The Royal Bank of Tindrem's currency, the RUBENS, is an excellent investment opportunity for those seasoned gentlemen in the world of commerce in Myrland!

Secure your future! Buy RUBENS !! Join the select group of gentlemen who will operate with this exclusive currency!

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Theodosius

Jul 24, 2020
Yes, let's nullify one of the best things about MO2; a fresh start. Transferring a decades worth of wealth to the new server just doesn't seem healthy for the game, but people love their pixels.

• Wow

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Yes, let's nullify one of the best things about MO2; a fresh start. Transferring a decades worth of wealth to the new server just doesn't seem healthy for the game, but people love their pixels.

You have not read my proposal. My system is not designed to transfer all the wealth from MO1 to MO2, it is only a way for interested players to share with me my project of creating their own currency for my bank in MO2. Exchanging my coin for some items or gold from Mo1 will simply give the coin a material meaning and will put limits on its minting.
Each player has a maximum limit of 200 RUBENS to exchange.
There is no way that will have any impact on the new game. Not to mention that for now only about 15 members of the community have invested in my currency.
My currency will initially have little impact.
Only as I increase my operations and start selling items and offering services in my own currency will it acquire value.
Read my entire proposal again and you will understand that what I am proposing is a mere currency purchase operation.
I am strongly against MO1's wealth being transferred to MO2.

I repeat, I am completely against it. My proposal has nothing to do with that.