Queue Exploit

Kyllike

Jan 30, 2022
What is to stop someone from sending a packet with a lowered timestamp to the server and gaining access first?
Does the login server take a snapshot of the time on server side? or is it relying upon the packet timing?

There was a theory craft I read on a separate forum that had information going through and detailing the theoretical change of the sent information by not allowing the kernel to send correct information, or even just skipping or opting out of the function completely.
Since the server is public facing, what is stopping those who know how to edit and send the debugged client directly to the server?

More information available through DM if needed.

Kyllike

Jan 30, 2022
EAC is a kernel program that looks at read memory, vm use, input to memory and any injection.
I am talking about a packet scan that updates what is sent.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
What is to stop someone from sending a packet with a lowered timestamp to the server and gaining access first?
Does the login server take a snapshot of the time on server side? or is it relying upon the packet timing?

There was a theory craft I read on a separate forum that had information going through and detailing the theoretical change of the sent information by not allowing the kernel to send correct information, or even just skipping or opting out of the function completely.
Since the server is public facing, what is stopping those who know how to edit and send the debugged client directly to the server?

More information available through DM if needed.
Fascinating question, one-word answer. Food for FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, & Doubt)?