Quality of life or rather the lack of it

Finnley

Jul 8, 2020
Please remove durability based damage reduction from weapons completely, its just stupid.
Please add a notice that your weapon is at low durability when you hit below 10% durability.
Please add basic map to vendors outside of haven.
Please add nodrop worn shortsword to vendors outside of haven but restrict to one in inventory.
Please add nodrop torches to vendors outside of haven but restrict to one in inventory.
Set blunt damage from nodrop worn shortsword and nodrop torch to 0 to prevent people from abusing them to damage structures.
Set damage from nodrop torch to 0 to prevent people from abusing them.
Please add repairing as a secoundary for weapon and armor crafters.
Material cost to repair should be durability based

Please add salvaging as a secoundary that lets you get up to a 70% of the original crafting materials if you have the material lore

No idea how this game made it out of beta without a salvaging/repair mechanic
Having to throw away weapons at 50% durability is extremely unimmersive

Last edited:

Kelzyr

Sep 22, 2020
Please add nodrop worn shortsword to vendors outside of haven but restrict to one in inventory.
Please add nodrop torches to vendors outside of haven but restrict to one in inventory.

Hard disagree on these two, only in favor of the torches if they have 0 in all damage fields.

Soulbound weapons shouldn't be a thing.

Everything else is great.

Finnley

Jul 8, 2020
Hard disagree on these two, only in favor of the torches if they have 0 in all damage fields.

Soulbound weapons shouldn't be a thing.

Everything else is great.
Bro without blunt the worn shortsword deals 8 slashing damage
The torch does not even have slashing damage at all
literally not an issue and you can atleast try to parry guys that priest camp and have a tiny chance to get away

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
literally not an issue and you can atleast try to parry guys that priest camp and have a tiny chance to get away
problem is apparently people havce been naked rushing mounts apparently i havant seen it in my portion of the map however so cant say for sure but i will say the sword has helped me on several occasions dealing with wolf agroing me when i respawned at a red priest or something

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
It's mainly an issue around high traffic areas like JC and CC, where people abuse respawns to constantly attack mounts. Example, a certain guild *cough* Content *cough* would naked camp with bows, mages and spears, trying to kill people/mounts at JC. They'd die and then non stop respawn with their soul bound short sword, attacking mounts. I think this was the reason SV moved the red priest from JC lol

Same with priests outside dungeons. My group wiped another group at Risar dungeon, and they just spam respawned non stop and came back to attack our mounts. They eventually got bored of becoming loot bags, but they did end up killing two horses. Sure, could just priest camp them, but I rather not waste my time sitting at a priest semi-afk farming spastics.

Finnley

Jul 8, 2020
It's mainly an issue around high traffic areas like JC and CC, where people abuse respawns to constantly attack mounts. Example, a certain guild *cough* Content *cough* would naked camp with bows, mages and spears, trying to kill people/mounts at JC. They'd die and then non stop respawn with their soul bound short sword, attacking mounts. I think this was the reason SV moved the red priest from JC lol

Same with priests outside dungeons. My group wiped another group at Risar dungeon, and they just spam respawned non stop and came back to attack our mounts. They eventually got bored of becoming loot bags, but they did end up killing two horses. Sure, could just priest camp them, but I rather not waste my time sitting at a priest semi-afk farming spastics.
Good point, would be better if they removed the soulbound sword completely but kept the torch and removed all damge from it.
Then they could even remove durability loss from the torch.
Adapted original post

Instead of removing red priests from JC and CC they could have moved them a little further away.. but i guess that would have made too much sense and instead they rather went for some half assed shit

Last edited: