Problem connecting to the server

Mickaell-66

Jan 31, 2022
Unable to connect to Epic online services. EOS is necessary for Easy Anti-Cheat to work and must be active while playing Mortal Online 2. Check status.epicgames.com for the current status of EOS. I had this error when connecting to the servers is that I am back online. Is the problem known?

w1r3dh4ck3r

Sep 1, 2022
The solution appereantly is to wait a little after the game opens... fucking hell man fix your code.

Emykus Phoenixon

Aug 11, 2022
Been having the exact same problem, and I've done it all. Did the anticheat install, opened the game normally, opened the game through the anticheat .exe in the game files, waited on the login menu for the texts to appear (it never did btw even after waiting for more than 15 minutes), and still nothing. Almost like I'm trying to connect to Narnia and someone burnt the closet...

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
The cause of the issue appears to be intermittent on Epic's side and not the fault of SV or the game. Exit the client and wait some time before trying again.

SV has put out an announcement to advise people to not click log in too quickly when the splash screen loads, as it may prevent the EOS from syncing properly.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Terex1982

Sep 2, 2022
I have a game not from Epic Game, I have a game from Steam
The total time in the game is a little more than 8 hours and I can no longer log in.

I wrote to the technical support of the game.
I once again explain to you in detail the process of entering the game, I open the game window of the launcher, select Play DirectX 12 or 11, the game itself starts further, but when it reaches a certain point, the game gives an error. I can't wait anywhere for the game to launch itself.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I have a game not from Epic Game, I have a game from Steam
The total time in the game is a little more than 8 hours and I can no longer log in.

I wrote to the technical support of the game.
I once again explain to you in detail the process of entering the game, I open the game window of the launcher, select Play DirectX 12 or 11, the game itself starts further, but when it reaches a certain point, the game gives an error. I can't wait anywhere for the game to launch itself.
Yes, I know MO2 is running on Steam and not from Epic Games. However, it runs on the Unreal Engine 4 which is from Epic, and part of it uses the Easy Anti-Cheat which has some sort of online integration with EOS.

So, if EOS is not running properly, MO2 won't run. SV can't control what goes on at Epic, and vice versa.

Terex1982

Sep 2, 2022
Yes, I know MO2 is running on Steam and not from Epic Games. However, it runs on the Unreal Engine 4 which is from Epic, and part of it uses the Easy Anti-Cheat which has some sort of online integration with EOS.

So, if EOS is not running properly, MO2 won't run. SV can't control what goes on at Epic, and vice versa.

Anti-Cheat is in the game folder
Can you uninstall and reinstall it? I could not find the installation to download

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Anti-Cheat is in the game folder
Can you uninstall and reinstall it? I could not find the installation to download
As far as I know, uninstalling and reinstalling EAC has no effect on the root cause of the problem. As I mentioned earlier, the issue is an intermittent one entirely on Epic's side, nothing to do with SV or MO2.

A little history to put things in perspective, this issue has occurred more than a few times in the past ever since release. I have experienced it myself, howbeit far less often now than before. It usually corrects itself after I quit the game and wait a few minutes before starting it up again.

Again, as SV announced recently with the latest patch, don't click the log in button too quickly when the main menu loads and the issue shouldn't persist.

Terex1982

Sep 2, 2022
As far as I know, uninstalling and reinstalling EAC has no effect on the root cause of the problem. As I mentioned earlier, the issue is an intermittent one entirely on Epic's side, nothing to do with SV or MO2.

A little history to put things in perspective, this issue has occurred more than a few times in the past ever since release. I have experienced it myself, howbeit far less often now than before. It usually corrects itself after I quit the game and wait a few minutes before starting it up again.

Again, as SV announced recently with the latest patch, don't click the log in button too quickly when the main menu loads and the issue shouldn't persist.

The most incomprehensible moment for me is where and when do I press quickly? I just press start, the game itself continues to run until the moment of the error.

Attachments

• Снимок.JPG
    Снимок.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Снимок.JPG11.JPG
    Снимок.JPG11.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 8

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
The most incomprehensible moment for me is where and when do I press quickly? I just press start, the game itself continues to run until the moment of the error.
When you click "Play DirectX 11/12", wait for the Star Vault logo and Mortal Online 2 title splash screen to load. Either click your mouse/press a key or just let it load into the main menu screen. Then wait for 5 seconds before pressing the log in button.

I will go and start up the game now and let you know if I get the same error or not. Watch this thread.

• Love

Terex1982

Sep 2, 2022
When you click "Play DirectX 11/12", wait for the Star Vault logo and Mortal Online 2 title splash screen to load. Either click your mouse/press a key or just let it load into the main menu screen. Then wait for 5 seconds before pressing the log in button.

I will go and start up the game now and let you know if I get the same error or not. Watch this thread.

no, no, no waiting.. the error crashes right away and doesn't give you the opportunity to click somewhere.. if the error pops up, I can click on the exit directly on the error and then the game immediately closes automatically.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
no, no, no waiting.. the error crashes right away and doesn't give you the opportunity to click somewhere.. if the error pops up, I can click on the exit directly on the error and then the game immediately closes automatically.
Yes, that is what I've experienced in the past as well. What I do is, I press Quit Game then go and have a coffee or something. Then when I come back and try to start up the game again, the error message is gone.