PoI Small Farms

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
add this, fruit trees, grain, other picks. Things on the ground! Maybe even some spawning npcs that are non combat that you can gank (give you neg rep) but might have interesting loot. :eek: :eek: :eek:

LETS MAKE MO A GOOD GAME.

Pig farm is already a place and so is that farm by Tindrem. Just need more of them and growing the regional crops! Or at least stack them with regional resources. My interest is pickables, POINT THEM OUT.

Edit: and they can make the guys in the farm, when alive, can accept parcels. OMG. HELP ME.

Edit 2: if you need to know of some huge flat spots that a farm or a mansion with fruits might be, I can collect many screenshots of empty places ( like top of mountains!) You guys prol expect people to build there, but why build there when there is nothing there? lol..........

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
You guys prol expect people to build there, but why build there when there is nothing there?
Why, indeed. Unless there's some kind of system to build things like 'farms' around structures that players can build.
  • A system that isn't around yet won't be around for, yes, much longer than can be calculated in terms meaningful to Nave, if ever. Of course.
    • But if there's already a resource in place — like pickables — why should the game let you build on top of it?

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Why, indeed. Unless there's some kind of system to build things like 'farms' around structures that players can build.
  • A system that isn't around yet won't be around for, yes, much longer than can be calculated in terms meaningful to Nve, if ever. Of course.
    • But if there's already a resource in place — like pickables — why should the game let you build on top of it?

I suppose they could give in and wipe the stuff out when that sort of TC was introduced, but tbh I dunno how it could be balanced. It wasn't before. It could be stuff like that that you control, tho.