Persistent World Tomorrow?

Vagrant

Oct 8, 2020
no fixed address
They should also make fishing nodes that will be depleted after 2 min like mining.

Yes! this really should be a thing, or some kind or random depletion time or even better at dusk or dawn/moonlight etc, not that realism is key, but fish shouldn't be an unlimited resource, and if there is any kind of AFK fishing, it should yield very little

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
Yes! Fishing. It was mine main profession in MO1. I was fishing in Belrim, butcher those fish and giant crabs to make money. Cant wait to experiment again with bait, rod, deep, time of the day and place... and if there is boats, omg! there will be pirates too for sure. And about tournaments, I have participated in all of them, I mean both :D it was so much fun. Both time I was second though at first tournament there was 2 competitors lol

Virin

Nov 20, 2020
Yes! Fishing. It was mine main profession in MO1. I was fishing in Belrim, butcher those fish and giant crabs to make money. Cant wait to experiment again with bait, rod, deep, time of the day and place... and if there is boats, omg! there will be pirates too for sure. And about tournaments, I have participated in all of them, I mean both :D it was so much fun. Both time I was second though at first tournament there was 2 competitors lol
I had a secret spot in tindrem I could catch silk ray, sand ray and crabs all day and never got harassed ;)

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Yes! this really should be a thing, or some kind or random depletion time or even better at dusk or dawn/moonlight etc, not that realism is key, but fish shouldn't be an unlimited resource, and if there is any kind of AFK fishing, it should yield very little
Imo its either or. If 1 resource depletes then all should deplete and at a near equal time. Same if 1 resource has a node all resources like it should also.

Its either that or make the easy to do things very poor money makers as you say.

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
It would be cool if you actually had to analyze the water and actually aim for where fish are, so you have some active or more targeted component, not just sit in a general area and fish.

Hooves

Nov 30, 2020
Wow, this game looks even better than the hidden gem that was Mortal Royale™. I'm hoping SV can outdo the genius of Kitten'd, the top selling cat-based VR simulation game in all of Sweden.