Persistent Beta?

Conman2112

Mar 29, 2021
30 minutes later, still waiting. Either everyone jumped and donated after the weekend or the open stress test keys are still working.

Rankor

May 28, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
Was it still this hard to get in-game prior to open stress test? just donated earlier today. Very Few keys left for $39.00 package
Just wondering because I would not be happy paying that to sit in the login screen. Steam says 13hrs played lol more like 1 and a half. Over 11 hours sitting on home screen
No. Before the stress test I could log right in.

Conman2112

Mar 29, 2021
Since I first got the client from the open stress test key and now donated, would I have to delete the client, then reinstall using the donation package steam key?

Rankor

May 28, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
Since I first got the client from the open stress test key and now donated, would I have to delete the client, then reinstall using the donation package steam key?
On his stream the other day, Henrik said that after the stress testl, and the test key expires, use the donation key.

Jackedimus

Mar 23, 2021
Was it still this hard to get in-game prior to open stress test? just donated earlier today. Very Few keys left for $39.00 package
Just wondering because I would not be happy paying that to sit in the login screen. Steam says 13hrs played lol more like 1 and a half. Over 11 hours sitting on home screen
Nope, this is all a product of the stress test. You'll be able to get in again when it ends I'm sure.

mmokellak

Mar 28, 2021
The stress test was extended a few more days so everyone still has access that got keys from the open stress test.

Reactions: Amadman