Patch Notes 0.1.3.9 Discussion

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
Awesome!! Very excited to test the recent updates of MO2 patches, especially fighting or acquiring the "NEW TROLL AI" as a pet!! That thing looks nasty and monstrous! Gruesomely it uses torn body parts as clubs.. Come take those immersive steps, attempt to dominate and or kill the wretched thing. Lot's of new and creative things to test!! Very talented and devoted group to "core aspects" of fantasy realms. Being part of both MO2 Alpha and now the MO2 Beta testing community.. You get to assist the development team engaging in game reports and providing creative MO2 RP/RPK/ARPK community content in a "Virtual 1st Person Sandbox PvEing/PvPing" type theatre. Collect your kills in this outstanding immersive MMORPG, bring up your achievements and skills to Mastery. Want to stand above the rest? Gain "Titles and acquire Epic Tattoo's" to show even more rank in status. I could go on and on and on.. Feel me flex!

Kokolo

May 3, 2021
You can adjust your attributes to accommodate what you prefer and or need to use for a skill each time. It just takes a few rounds of training up on basic attributes to get it all equalized to your preference again. View attachment 1893
Currently yes, but skill progress is 100x faster now than it will be at persistance. I know that negotiating is not as important as fighting and now we don't have an option for alts unless we buy multiple accounts and pay multiple subscriptions. If the game is designed around 1 character per account I'm not sure how relevant the social skills will be as primaries. Between crafting, extracting or bartering with NPC vendors I think we can see where the vast majority of peoples points will go. The broker tax can just be corrected with increased prices. Basic economy.

I would even go so far as to suggest a 3rd skill tree of social skills (alongside combat and profession) with only 100 primariy primary points available and you choose wheater to be a barber/stylist, tatoo artist or negotiator. Of course if those skill do become very relevant (powerful tatoos, noticable tax reductions for keeps, magical.... beards? - I hope not) then people will feel more inclined to invest in them even as a profession instead of some extraction for example. We'll have to see what they have in their vision.

Reactions: Xunila

EZgold

Jan 28, 2021
Did somebody already see the Alchemist Bowman?
I only saw as ghost, it's a bandit (in bandit camps) with a bow and a flask hanging from the belt.
I guess it shoots arrows and throws Molotov cocktails ??