Patch 0.1.4.5 Feedback

Misaio

Aug 3, 2021
As a miner and MK being my home town, probably the dumbest thing you could do is remove an entire resource from a capital town.
This leaves the entire East side of the continent without a means to produce the commonly most used resource, Steel.
in my opinion every town should have a major resource around them, and a small deposit of resource another town has thats major there. no one wants to ride or walk for 45mins to 2 hours to go mine 6 stacks of something (currently)

Morwen

Mar 18, 2021
It was the whole time unbalanced that MK got Calx, Granum & Saburra. All other towns got only 2 types of ores. So in my opinion this change is fair.

Why you guys keep telling MK has calx? are you guys trolling?

MK doesnt have calx lmao, you need to grab a horse and go to the southest river on the steppe way OUTSIDE from MK.

Clax is almost closer to Mohki than to MK lmao.

When we talk about a town having a specific node we mean being able to mine it INSIDE the town, like it was with saburra and granum on MK.

Stop spreading lies or start playing the game to understand what you are talking about.

Removing saburra on top of the calx that was already removed is a retarded decision.

But the most retarded thing is how SV decided to "patch" it, like adding another priest to GK, there are well known members crying in all the Henrik streams about priest camping, saburra nodes, etc it would be sad SV heard those cry babies.

Reactions: Suttner

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Calm down, the change was not made due to someone complaining, it was a design flaw that came to our attention.
The nodes that were corrected was not supposed to give saburra, that does not mean that there will not be ANY nodes giving Saburra.
Please explain this in further detail. Are you intending to say that Saburra will return to the MK-Toxai valley and was not intended to be removed from the entire East part of the map?

Please also explain why sandstone textures identical to the ones in Meduli were not meant to give sandstone but actually be granite in disguise. Please also explain why a resource that was present in MO1 was not meant to be in MO2 when it has been for the last 9 months. We are all very concerned and curious why these bizarre changes have been made, and a lack of clear response so far has people a bit angry.

Reactions: agui and Suttner

Bicorps

Jun 27, 2020
Calm down, the change was not made due to someone complaining, it was a design flaw that came to our attention.
The nodes that were corrected was not supposed to give saburra, that does not mean that there will not be ANY nodes giving Saburra.

No offense at all im calm, take our comment as constructive and dont worry about the salt.

Reactions: agui

Suttner

Feb 17, 2021
Regarding the new Taur Dogs and being able to equip Pets with Bags:

There is a bug where if you equip a Taur Dog with a Bag and then abandon it, it will become immune to physical damage.
Here is a link to a Video showing that exact bug:
i know its beta
but snt it against the (stupid) rules to not talk about bbugs? :D

Suttner

Feb 17, 2021
I like the idea that got mentioned by smokey
Saburra at toxai, calx by the river

Noone is talking about how TRASH Toxai is now.... even worse than MK

Zotvrah

Aug 3, 2021
i know its beta
but snt it against the (stupid) rules to not talk about bbugs? :D
Well didnt see that in the rules however it could be that Im just blind. I dont see the issue pointing those things out cause I just want to do my part in giving feedback and uncovering issues.

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
Setting the stage esports like.. This is a HUGE 6x Field, Park and or Theatre to host your esporting event for the business man and or woman. Remember what the Companies main objective is Doner?? Allowing you to conduct your business in a Virtual Environment. You have to be quite savvy in business to seize this opportunity. Think higher echelon 4 Real because what is mostly transcribing are consumer issues. If you bought MO2 to consume as a Doner.. then please enjoy the behind the screen experience in this "Closed Beta" without disrupting the growth.

Suttner

Feb 17, 2021
Setting the stage esports like.. This is a HUGE 6x Field, Park and or Theatre to host your esporting event for the business man and or woman. Remember what the Companies main objective is Doner?? Allowing you to conduct your business in a Virtual Environment. You have to be quite savvy in business to seize this opportunity. Think higher echelon 4 Real because what is mostly transcribing are consumer issues. If you bought MO2 to consume as a Doner.. then please enjoy the behind the screen experience in this "Closed Beta" without disrupting the growth.
i didnt really understand that :/
sry

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
Meaning, If you are a guild hosting an Event in MO2 you are now conducting business. If you are a Merchant guild creating currency in MO2 you are now conducting business. If you are successful I would not be surprised if you have the biggest castle and or are producing other exciting creative opportunities for others as well.

Suttner

Feb 17, 2021
Meaning, If you are a guild hosting an Event in MO2 you are now conducting business. If you are a Merchant guild creating currency in MO2 you are now conducting business. If you are successful I would not be surprised if you have the biggest castle and or are producing other exciting creative opportunities for others as well.
Thats kind of you

I'm not doing it for the bbig castle or influence or whatever though :)
not even sure i have that tbh ^^

just some fun events among like minded people.
Providin a good time for them (and me :D )

Reactions: Zbuciorn

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
No, that Company I'm pretty chill just passing facts with friends and acquittances of higher echelon :)

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
The way MO2 map is being designed now pushes every solo or small group players to go live in Meduli area.

Without protection of zerg there will be no point for independent groups to move basics like sabura powder across the whole map or
those players will never have opportunity to make steel and be forced to play builds which not require warrior gear.

Healthy economy and trade on such a big map will require more tools like ships,waggons or else but it will be long time before we see them in MO2
and by then the game may be a thing of past.The real world supply and demand mechanics may not be necessarily big fun factor but will
bring risk of limiting players enjoinment at least in early stage of MO2.

Sources of conflicts will be more personal than created by resources demand so do not worry there will be a lot of pvp without making
crafters life difficult and overpowering players dominating certain areas.

Last edited: