nice rollback....

KING BOFIS

Jan 24, 2022
so the one day i get a chance to grind and spend all day playing and being optimistic and liking the game...every single thing i did gets rolled back and i lost an entire day of my fucking life. this is AFTER deleting a char cause i couldnt get logged into myrland ever again.. this game is seriously a timewarp. i didnt know this type of shit still happened in 2022. this is like third world 2002 shit. wtf

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
i didnt know this type of shit still happened in 2022. this is like third world 2002 shit. wtf
Most 3rd worlds would love to have the option as this as a problem lmao.
But yeah man, It looks like its finally good to go, Stay positive, think of it like this. Now you can do it better, faster. A few hours is not gonna set you back, nor is a few days.
“There is no value in anything until it is finished.” - Genghis Khan

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Most 3rd worlds would love to have the option as this as a problem lmao.
But yeah man, It looks like its finally good to go, Stay positive, think of it like this. Now you can do it better, faster. A few hours is not gonna set you back, nor is a few days.
“There is no value in anything until it is finished.” - Genghis Khan

It's not; shit just crashed. LOL

• Angry
Reactions: 2Op4Scrubs

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
There were some big exploits, such as being able to transport a lot of material/gold via ghost mode across the map, allowing ez resource moving and being able to buy high tier books - All in 100% safety. Could also farm parcels via ghost mode in 100% safety. Also infinite mob spawn exploit, allowing people to abuse it, farming a lot of gold. There's been some really shitty things happening(aside from poopy queue system)

So makes sense they done a roll back, since it would be very difficult to track down every ghost mode transport exploiter. I guess I'll be back to armor training my second char lol Great times.

Cyrotek

Feb 1, 2022
so the one day i get a chance to grind and spend all day playing and being optimistic and liking the game...every single thing i did gets rolled back and i lost an entire day of my fucking life. this is AFTER deleting a char cause i couldnt get logged into myrland ever again.. this game is seriously a timewarp. i didnt know this type of shit still happened in 2022. this is like third world 2002 shit. wtf

But you had fun while playing, yes? Because that is the purpose of the game. If you didn't ... uh, why did you do it?

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Its not a wipe if its a rollback
Its a shit show its what it is. Devs deploying patch before going home, so patch lets too many people in and breaks the server. Amateurs.

also think about that. Too many players for the server…….and many of us still didnt even make it in.7 days in and the game is at way over capacity. A total shit show.

Last edited:

lg123

Jan 25, 2022
Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all... or something like that? I wouldn't know, I can't connect to the game. I'm sure playing it and losing your things is part of this MMO selling point?

I got to see a "queue" behave like a random number generator. I'm still gonna say I had the lesser of the two experiences.

Reactions: Paffu

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
This is why I think a wipe would execute the game. My want to queue just significantly went down and I only lost an hour of wasting my night grinding my crafting.

Elijah

Jun 17, 2021
But you had fun while playing, yes? Because that is the purpose of the game. If you didn't ... uh, why did you do it?

For real. Acting like you're not wasting your time playing any games anyways. You do it for enjoyment, and progress is just a bonus.

Hooves

Nov 30, 2020
For real. Acting like you're not wasting your time playing any games anyways. You do it for enjoyment, and progress is just a bonus.
I mean, in my case I just grinded crafting skills for 10 hours by crafting bone tissue crap and droplooting over and over.

Is that fun? No. I did it to access more fun content ahead. Time to do it all again.

Reactions: Llimiel and Jatix

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
If it cheers you up, you can feel lucky that it wasn't the wipe that some were clamouring for.

• Haha
Reactions: Jatix and Hooves