Newb question

Osaidrin

Apr 3, 2023
Is there a guide around to answer exceedingly basic questions like what the ratio of granum to catalyst there should be when extracting or what properties some of the Haven herbs have? Basic stuff like that. I realize I can do this via trial and error but my game time is kinda limited and I'd like to get to mainland sooner than later.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
Is there a guide around to answer exceedingly basic questions like what the ratio of granum to catalyst there should be when extracting or what properties some of the Haven herbs have? Basic stuff like that. I realize I can do this via trial and error but my game time is kinda limited and I'd like to get to mainland sooner than later.

Osaidrin

Apr 3, 2023
Yah I saw that but it looks like all you tube videos. I want written guides and/or google sheets that I scroll through and look up stuff. Doesn't work well in a video.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Yah I saw that but it looks like all you tube videos. I want written guides and/or google sheets that I scroll through and look up stuff. Doesn't work well in a video.
Check the useful links and spoilers which give a breakdown of all the ores and extracted materials. The Mortal Online 2 Map has a calculator which I personally use myself every time I use the furnace or deciding which creature to hunt: https://www.mortalonlinemap.info/emulator/

Screenshot_20230409_153424_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Melhisedek