New weapon idea: The Fish

Beatel

Apr 18, 2022
Future content idea, let us craft a one handed "fish" weapon from a fish. Then we could do things like fish fight club.

Similar to miscellaneous items you can find in Chivalry 2 / Mordhau, always a good time getting into fights with these.

edit: made sure the word future stands out
edit2: added references

Last edited:

TheOxMan

Apr 11, 2022
Future content idea, let us craft a one handed "fish" weapon from a fish. Then we could do things like fish fight club.
I suppose you are correct in that if they did add this we most certainly would be able to have that fish fight club that the community has been absolutely clamoring on about since pre release.

Beatel

Apr 18, 2022
Lmao, I get all the sarcasm, but I did point out it was for FUTURE content...

Also, after being able to slap people in the face with a fish in Mordhau & Chivalry 2, this would be a hilarious feature for MO2.

Last edited:

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online

Best idea ever. I 100% support this.

Party Hard Aprovel xD
party-hard-anime.gif

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020

Ok but only with a doublefish weapon.

SweetPep

Dec 20, 2022
It should give some kind of bonus to wood harvesting, as long as we Chop down mightiest tree in the forest with a red herring.

Reactions: CherryKush

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
Thanks to this post Devs have been working hard on Fish Fight Club ever since and has been the sole reason for delayed TC, UE5, and Thievery... But it'll be worth it 🐟🐟🐟

• Haha
Reactions: Beatel