multiple server? maybe ?

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
so ; we all know more or less what's happening here ;

login queue ; lag issues ( i read that a lot , didn't experience it myself ) ; etc

i've been staying in haven till today , no problem since there are lot of haven ...

recent patch ( like 2 hours ago ) seemed to fix lot of stuff ;

but here i am , " your spot in the queue is 2600 " ( been about 45 minutes and i'm in the 800 now )
it's a week day , so i can guess on the weekend it will be way worst than that ;

i don't follow henryk stream , so there may be thing said about that , that i don't know

even without the queue problem ; 10k ( and probably way more ) peoples in a server in not viable ( yeah there is lot of free space and spawn rate have been said to be corrected )

but hey , too few town ....
i read that another continent was likely to be rushed or something like that ;

but why don't SV just put a few other instance , that would probably resolve lot of problem ( queue problem , lag problem for NA or other far-away player )

i just don"t get it , sure , multiple myrland instance is probably harder and more expensive than multiple haven , but hey , maybe 10 , even 5 , myrland instance would resolve so much of the actual problem ....

edit ; i'm not stuck in loging loop , restarted client , still same thing .... i'm starting to understand everyone who is yelling ...

Last edited:

[CTX] Contractor

Dec 31, 2021
This post is an eye sore, not because of the context but because of the literal spacing and choice of arranging your arguments.

Maybe make it a bit more coherent?

lg123

Jan 25, 2022
Not every sentence needs to be its own paragraph but eyesore aside, he isn't talkin' crazy.

Blizzard decided to go with 2 weeks of heavy sharding when they launched classic to make the game playable because every mmo has a big dropoff after that time frame. Once that time period ended, it was all one "world". Devs have their vision but I also have a vision of having three yachts; so in all things in life we find a sort of compromise of small things to not sabotage the whole.

But I'd bet money that any of these things are too late to implement on the technical level.

Reactions: Najwalaylah