Mounted is an issue

Kynyante

Nov 5, 2021
Imagine a world where everyone could thoroughly use mount and fight on it. Then if you get dismounted you can foot fight. It would increase pvp and pve in the world. Some of the annoying issues I've noticed with mounteds are If you are geared towards hybrid you can ride a mount but no have means to protect yourself so you would have to sacrifice skills that would make your toon almost useless to be viable on mount. Even if your a thursar I can do mounted combat but no way to heal my horse and when veterinary is added it says primary so im gonna have to sacrifice some of defensive or aggressive stance which is essential for fighting characters just to be able to heal my mount makes no sense why is it not a secondary with controlled riding being a secondary that would save 200 points for people to actually use a mount better. Mages have to invest no points at all into mounted combat or anything they just hop on a mount dont even need controlled riding and can freely cast and heal on their mount this is very OP. The tribred just should not exist at all you are literally an archer mage and MC all in one you never have to hop off your mount. Maybe if you had to hop off your mount to heal your horse tribreds would not be as OP. Lets talk about the horse speed Wayyyyy too slow I rarely ever miss a shot when using a bow and the travel time don't even get me started on that the horse normal speed looks like its almost walking then when you do kick it up a gear the horse tires out in 5 seconds I feel like the max speed on horse should be its tier 2 speed cause the size of the map to the speed ratio doesn't make sense and is very time consuming for casuals or just have it where the controlled riding and swift riding combined allows it to where you can full on sprint with a horse for a really long distance not 5 seconds. During the second stress test I was helping a new guy and the first thing that came out his mouth was the traveling was too tedious and slow and he works a lot so he probably wont play cause it takes too long SHOCKING been saying this forever.

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
my dream was always: swift riding under riding.
it would fix big parts of the game, like the mounted meta or the big map and would be good for breeders. all you need then are around 16CC and the pet lore. a pet without swift riding is a joke like a donkey.

every footfighter can then make use of a horse. without 100 points in swift riding.
even tho you dont have the mounted combat skill, it will give you enough time to outrun the MA,MC,MM. at least you can bring yourself in a good position.

Reactions: Kynyante

Kynyante

Nov 5, 2021
Imagine getting dunked by an MA and crying about it here.
not why im posting this lol its an issue imagine making ur self believe u have an impact on ME SMH get off my post sorry I don't want the game to die bud

• Haha
Reactions: Bernfred

LordMega

Dec 2, 2020
This is the writing style that people commonly refer to as a 'wall of text' or 'block of text' and it's unreadable. I tried three times to read it but the blood pouring from my precious little eyes is too much. Can we get a cliffnotes version please? Do you want mounted to be buffed or nerfed?

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
Imagine a world where everyone could thoroughly use mount and fight on it. Then if you get dismounted you can foot fight. It would increase pvp and pve in the world. Some of the annoying issues I've noticed with mounteds are If you are geared towards hybrid you can ride a mount but no have means to protect yourself so you would have to sacrifice skills that would make your toon almost useless to be viable on mount. Even if your a thursar I can do mounted combat but no way to heal my horse and when veterinary is added it says primary so im gonna have to sacrifice some of defensive or aggressive stance which is essential for fighting characters just to be able to heal my mount makes no sense why is it not a secondary with controlled riding being a secondary that would save 200 points for people to actually use a mount better. Mages have to invest no points at all into mounted combat or anything they just hop on a mount dont even need controlled riding and can freely cast and heal on their mount this is very OP. The tribred just should not exist at all you are literally an archer mage and MC all in one you never have to hop off your mount. Maybe if you had to hop off your mount to heal your horse tribreds would not be as OP. Lets talk about the horse speed Wayyyyy too slow I rarely ever miss a shot when using a bow and the travel time don't even get me started on that the horse normal speed looks like its almost walking then when you do kick it up a gear the horse tires out in 5 seconds I feel like the max speed on horse should be its tier 2 speed cause the size of the map to the speed ratio doesn't make sense and is very time consuming for casuals or just have it where the controlled riding and swift riding combined allows it to where you can full on sprint with a horse for a really long distance not 5 seconds. During the second stress test I was helping a new guy and the first thing that came out his mouth was the traveling was too tedious and slow and he works a lot so he probably wont play cause it takes too long SHOCKING been saying this forever.

please clean that text , put space in there , i don't want to read it ...

Boden

Apr 5, 2021
ME SMH get off my post sorry I don't want the game to die bud

So here's the thing. You think the game will die because people are not playing the way you want to play. Consider just for a second that the Veela Footfighter Hyrbrid just isn't the Meta anymore. You are the one that needs to adapt instead of crying about the players that already have. Try dropping survival, that's a good start. There is your 100 controlled riding points right there.

Kynyante

Nov 5, 2021
This is the writing style that people commonly refer to as a 'wall of text' or 'block of text' and it's unreadable. I tried three times to read it but the blood pouring from my precious little eyes is too much. Can we get a cliffnotes version please? Do you want mounted to be buffed or nerfed?
buffed and nerfed in some aspects

Kynyante

Nov 5, 2021
So here's the thing. You think the game will die because people are not playing the way you want to play. Consider just for a second that the Veela Footfighter Hyrbrid just isn't the Meta anymore. You are the one that needs to adapt instead of crying about the players that already have. Try dropping survival, that's a good start. There is your 100 controlled riding points right there.
i have 3 characters lol and im making all mine mounted in a way im just saying it needs to be more balanced in a lot of ways cause its not i dont even know why ur on here TBH cause it would benefit u braindead

Tzone

May 16, 2021
The should honestly make mounted secondary so everyone can do it. The only issue is more mounted fights instead of foot fights but at least people wont be bottom of the barrel for just being a foot fighter.

Either you play mounted and win but not enjoy the game that much or you play foot fighter and never want to leave town because of mounted.

Backyard Employee

Oct 30, 2021
Mounteds should have to have more primary skills to discourage any form of broken hybrid play, at least in my opinion.

Also, why in the world is this guy making three characters all mounted characters? It's just weird telling everyone that then asking for it to be "good". It's like hating I don't know.. tacos.. but then making three tacos for yourself and eating them whilst you complain about how everyone should eat tacos and they should taste better.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Mounteds should have to have more primary skills to discourage any form of broken hybrid play, at least in my opinion.

Also, why in the world is this guy making three characters all mounted characters? It's just weird telling everyone that then asking for it to be "good". It's like hating I don't know.. tacos.. but then making three tacos for yourself and eating them whilst you complain about how everyone should eat tacos and they should taste better.
I was maining a MA because you get shit on as a FF against mounted. I just determine to play the most OP think in the game now because actually trying isnt worth it. Mage looks like its going to get even more broken with mage armor spells and necro. So prob just gonna play mage and MA.

Kynyante

Nov 5, 2021

Because mounts make no sense rn you can freely cast on a mage but not use archery or MC without investing points if thats the case mages need to invest skills into a Mounted Mage skill so they can use magic on a horse or make mounted archery and mounted combat secondaries and Horses are too slow in my opinion to even travel I want balance nerf and buff

Kynyante

Nov 5, 2021
300... 200+CC is a lot of points. Good mounts are gonna cost points in the real game. OR ELSE.

Haha at Boden's first post.

Edit: also, didn't they say they were gonna reduce the speed of mounts? That's crazy. I hope they reduce the speed of mobs, too, then. As it is now, in my opinion, as a lean veela - pose -, on a horse other than a desert, it's preferable to travel on foot because of the amount of places horses will not go, horse fear, etc. You can pass over mountains a lot easier, and back in mo1 your horse would just slide on thru if you hit impassable terrain. Now, it won't. Tho, I do think that for all of their faults jungle horses seem to be more eager to climb/swim. Maybe I'm wiggin'.
wayy too many points to even be viable on mount even if ur a thursar or something only build really viable is human cause they have so many extra points if they make horses any slower this game is doomed its alrdy too slow lol like i said i can be mounted or on foot and almost never miss an arrow shot pretty sad and not hard at all

Banespike

Apr 14, 2021
It’s not good to have jack of all trades builds. If you want to heal ur horse, just sacrifice something other to do so.