Mortal Portal Podcast

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Mortal Portal Podcast

Starting September 17th, 2021 at 12pm EST / 4pm UTC will be the first
Mortal Portal Podcast hosted by Putzin

What is 'Mortal Portal'?

Mortal Portal will be a podcast dedicated only to Mortal Online 2.

It will be a podcast that discusses the game's mechanics, patches past and future,
development, gameplay and overall essence of game one can find playing the game.

The podcast will invite guests that are both streamers and non-streamers,
guild leaders and non-guild leaders, developers and influencers within the game.

So it will just be a bunch of people talking about stuff I already know?

The intent behind the portal is too give creative and honest feedback about the game
whether its doing great or terrible this will be a live discussion with people who play the game

and how they feel its direction has been going and what could be done

ALSO

The podcast will host a game show. The intent to teach newer players and or vets
certain things or details they may not have known, while also laughing at current figures
for stuff they probably should have known. :p

What channel will this be on? Is it a one time thing?

This will be a weekly hosted Podcast every Friday at 12pm EST / 4pm UTC with varying guests every week.

It will be hosted on Twitch.tv/Putzin and any other streamer that will be on that week.

Confirmed Guests for the 17th

Bratwire
Omightis
Mango
Rolufe
Chieftain

Last edited:

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Henrik may or may not be attending as well waiting to hear back on his schedule since this week is extremely busy for him he does not know yet.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Confirmed guests for this Saturday on the 25th

[BEAR] Spaceghost
[REQ] Assassin
[Integrity] Donski
[Legion] Viknuss

With 2 more pending their schedules!

See you guys there!

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
This episode of the Mortal Portal was held on YouTube to accomodate a guest who cannot use Twitch.
Thanks Najwalaylah. I was able to watch it and learn the reason in the broadcast.

I did not see any mention of it here though so I was unaware until I asked.

Where should I be looking for such information if it is not being posted here?

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
I believe it was mentioned in a video/stream by one of the guests before the MPP in question took place.
Unfortunately I was not watching said video so I was uninformed.

No disrespect to Putzin because I appreciate the effort and time he puts into this.

But a notice of such a change would have been helpful if it had been posted here.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Unfortunately I was not watching said video so I was uninformed.

No disrespect to Putzin because I appreciate the effort and time he puts into this.

But a notice of such a change would have been helpful if it had been posted here.

I’ll make sure to post it here next time. But all future podcasts should be on twitch I only did it because one guest was banned.