Mortal Portal Podcast

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Hey man, listened to your latest pod and I gotta say, great stuff! 😃 I wish the devs would come on and take a couple of questions and feedbacl from the community 😁 keep up the good work! 👍😃

Thanks appreciate the support and yes I wish they would too lol

Reactions: Falcar

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
They are definitely interesting. Its cool to hear the politics and get a bit of insight on who's who.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
split video and audio files in video editing software, render as .mp3

Ah that sounds easy enough once I have the audio file how would I get it to someone or could I p

They are definitely interesting. Its cool to hear the politics and get a bit of insight on who's who.

Thank you! Yeah I did a strictly political podcast a few back had like 8 people and we kinda shit talked eachother and I tried to get the hard questions out there def worth a watch if you missed it, as it’s pretty different from the others

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Next Podcast will be this Sunday on the 26th at 12pm EST

Guest list:

[TeamRocket] Horizon
[Raged] Serukka
[CTX] Sneeze

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Thank you! Yeah I did a strictly political podcast a few back had like 8 people and we kinda shit talked eachother and I tried to get the hard questions out there def worth a watch if you missed it, as it’s pretty different from the others
Yeah I saw it. It was juicy.

Viknuss claiming two keeps.....that didn't age well. Was also interesting to hear two sides of the RPK drama. Its funny how the two sides are always so different.

Reactions: Putzin

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
I have future ideas for the podcast like once launch kicks off and we have actual siege wars hopefully the two leaders for each side will have a sack and come on to discuss the ongoing conflict and talk about the battles and shit

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
If someone wants to download the videos and make audio clips I tried cant really figure it out sorry :3