Mortal Online 1 question

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
I'm surprised StarVault didn't shutdown the server in the first year after official release of MO2. The old forum is gone for maybe two years now. I don't remember exactly, but I posted about this long time ago here in the forums. I'm not sure if a subscription is possible, but I have two accounts with lifetime subscription because I bought the package end of 2019 (lifetime MO1, three month MO2 and access to closed combat alpha of MO2).
There are still some keeps up at the moment someone Is still paying the sub I think.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
There are still some keeps up at the moment someone Is still paying the sub I think.

No, I don't think so. But there are many players who bought the Conflux package (was this the name???) for MO2 end of 2019 which came with lifetime MO1. I know about a good number of old MO1 players (of my guild and others) who bought this package.

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
Faction, I dont remember how It works in mo1, there Is a guide or someone can explain It ? Ty

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Faction, I dont remember how It works in mo1, there Is a guide or someone can explain It ? Ty

There have been three factions in the game. I think you have to select either in the character interface or, more probably, at a NPC. I never tried the faction system. I think the only usage was to be able to attack other and even blue players everywhere if they are from a different faction.

The faction system came into the game at the very end of MO1 in May 2018.