Mortal Online 1 question

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
Hello, start again to play mo1 after some years Just f2p.
I wonder If Is It possibile tame a lykiator with 60 skill points (f2p) and what skills need. Ty

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
maybe, but they need to be 7 int (iirc?) for you to ride them with 60 riding, so probably not. The only ones that you can tame w/ that level are stalkers, and you need near max taming + lore to get even a baby. You can't tame the high level ones even maxed.

Edit: skills are taming (dom?) and lore. The lore you need can be found out by cooking some lyk carcs. Can't recall off the top. Likely want max in both and maybe in creature control. All jungle lyks (the lowest pet point ones) are gonna have really low int as well.

That's funny that you are playing MO1 again! If you post your name (no promises,) I'd probably get on and send you a bunch of Lyks w/ 7 int in Bakti. haha. If I can still remember my login...

Lemme know. I have hardly been playing stuff at all; MO1 YOU STILL OWE ME MY FREE MONTH!! AIYE.

Reactions: Xunila

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Yes, funny to start again to play MO1! But there are some active small guilds in the game. When you would travel through the world, you can even see active keeps and TC structures in both Myrland and Sarducaa.

I had a post here in the forum some month ago about the active structures.

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
maybe, but they need to be 7 int (iirc?) for you to ride them with 60 riding, so probably not. The only ones that you can tame w/ that level are stalkers, and you need near max taming + lore to get even a baby. You can't tame the high level ones even maxed.

Edit: skills are taming (dom?) and lore. The lore you need can be found out by cooking some lyk carcs. Can't recall off the top. Likely want max in both and maybe in creature control. All jungle lyks (the lowest pet point ones) are gonna have really low int as well.

That's funny that you are playing MO1 again! If you post your name (no promises,) I'd probably get on and send you a bunch of Lyks w/ 7 int in Bakti. haha. If I can still remember my login...

Lemme know. I have hardly been playing stuff at all; MO1 YOU STILL OWE ME MY FREE MONTH!! AIYE.
I am Ameliasr in game, Ty .

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
Yes, funny to start again to play MO1! But there are some active small guilds in the game. When you would travel through the world, you can even see active keeps and TC structures in both Myrland and Sarducaa.

I had a post here in the forum some month ago about the active structures.
I am really enjoing again mo1 fast travel from cities etc. I think mo1 Is a rough diamond and Is still a valid game If only developer put their hands again on It and polish ....

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
I am really enjoing again mo1 fast travel from cities etc. I think mo1 Is a rough diamond and Is still a valid game If only developer put their hands again on It and polish ....
I thought they shut down those servers? Surprised to hear you can still play it. And yeah, imagine they gave the game over to another small team that actually had the passion to work on it and polish it up. It honest to god wouldn't take much work AT ALL to make it a very fun game again. Its almost as if SV purposely avoided doing that...

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
I thought they shut down those servers? Surprised to hear you can still play it. And yeah, imagine they gave the game over to another small team that actually had the passion to work on it and polish it up. It honest to god wouldn't take much work AT ALL to make it a very fun game again. Its almost as if SV purposely avoided doing tha

I thought they shut down those servers? Surprised to hear you can still play it. And yeah, imagine they gave the game over to another small team that actually had the passion to work on it and polish it up. It honest to god wouldn't take much work AT ALL to make it a very fun game again. Its almost as if SV purposely avoided doing that...
Yes, the server Is still on. With some keeps ( not many) but I still dont explore all the map.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I am Ameliasr in game, Ty .

Couldn't log in. :( Might try later. Their mo1 site is suspect so I don't wanna go too deep on it. I did log in in '22, so I CAN log in, just can't atm. Hmm.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Couldn't log in. :( Might try later. Their mo1 site is suspect so I don't wanna go too deep on it. I did log in in '22, so I CAN log in, just can't atm. Hmm.

The MO1 website and the old forum are down for some years now. I just logged in right now, so login is possible. During European noon (or one hour later) is the daily server restart with a downtime of about 30 minutes.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
The MO1 website and the old forum are down for some years now. I just logged in right now, so login is possible. During European noon (or one hour later) is the daily server restart with a downtime of about 30 minutes.

I just somehow don't remember my pw.

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
No problem, I tamed one with around 53 taming, some cc and 33 in lykiator animal lore skills.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
No problem, I tamed one with around 53 taming, some cc and 33 in lykiator animal lore skills.

one you can ride? :eek: Nice. Yeah, bleugh. Oh well I'm insane for even installing MO1 haha.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Yes and also an High int mount.

I'm sorrrry. If there was a way I could reclaim my password without fucking with SV support, I'd do it. Legit dunno how I got in before. I probably have the PW in my head, because I don't think you can get a password reset anymore. Either way, yeah... I thought about logging into my 2nd acct to see if I had any good mounts there, but I didn't.

TBH fuck MO1 right now. They shoulda already remastered that shit / smoothed the world and should be supporting it still.

Peace tho haha.

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
I combined these two demonic Stones ( piece I and piece IV) and I obtained a large demonic Stone. What Is used for?,

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
TBH fuck MO1 right now. They shoulda already remastered that shit / smoothed the world and should be supporting it still.

I'm surprised StarVault didn't shutdown the server in the first year after official release of MO2. The old forum is gone for maybe two years now. I don't remember exactly, but I posted about this long time ago here in the forums. I'm not sure if a subscription is possible, but I have two accounts with lifetime subscription because I bought the package end of 2019 (lifetime MO1, three month MO2 and access to closed combat alpha of MO2).