Mortal Exodus:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
yo I just realized this is a real thing! I saw the game on steam (iirc?) but I thought it was a coincidence. The whole Thursars in space is REAL. O M G.

Yo... yo. haha.

Honestly, I tried to say before that the best thing SV could do with their engine and 'characters' is make a cyberpunk sort of game. I hope it's not too late for them to realize this for MOE X.

Got all the races. Etherworld = matrix. Guns, magic, swords are in shadowrun like stuff. Cars, motorbikes, and then make high rise buildings for people to live in. MEGACORPS.

It just makes sense! Afaik in shadowrun shit you can hit people w/ spells thru the walls, too.

GogoSV.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Playing a space sim made by Star Vault, you get stuck on a piece of space dust, half your buttons don't even work. Try to switch to torpedoes and it ends up "self casting" and blowing up your ship. HAHAHA

No thanks

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
nah it's not a meme. One of my friends is playing it haha. That's the only reason I noticed it. I saw it on steam tho and was like ehh. I didn't figure it could be connected, but I did hear the space thursar joke before.

lol @ what Tek said tho. Damn, man. O well Merry Christmas Buds. Just gotta take the L for some years til another game comes out.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
nah it's not a meme. One of my friends is playing it haha. That's the only reason I noticed it. I saw it on steam tho and was like ehh. I didn't figure it could be connected, but I did hear the space thursar joke before.

lol @ what Tek said tho. Damn, man. O well Merry Christmas Buds. Just gotta take the L for some years til another game comes out.
What do you mean one of your friends is playing it

Sabella

Apr 19, 2022
here maybe some info , i still dont know if its a meme or not xD:
https://usercontent.one/wp/starvaul.../Star-Vault-Q2-Halvar-2023-0101-2023-0630.pdf

"Significant events in the second quarter of 2022

➢ Star Vault announced on April 11, 2023, during a live stream on Twitch, the new sci-fi game Mortal Exodus (“MOEX”).
The upcoming game title will share technological platform with Mortal Online 2 (“MO2”) and also allow players to
explore both worlds with the same subscription.
The development work will be gradually intensified as graphic resources from MO2 are no longer needed and are made available to MOEX.
Date of first audience The launch of MOEX will be adapted to MO2’s resource needs going forward – Mortal Online 2 is and will remain
Star Vault’s primary game title with Territorial Control (TC) as the next major update to the game."

• Haha
Reactions: Gnidex

Rahz

Jul 19, 2022
SV is really something. " Guys, like you all know we are too incompetent/understaffed to get our game to work. So here's the idea: Lets make a second game, because Im sure we will rise up to the challenge...and i also found cheap assets, so lets go!" The amount of dumb stuff going on at SV is TRULY astonishing. They can't even get animals to not fly around nave... how should that work in a space game? You will just crash into some alien goat in the middle of space and die.

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Yea this is never getting released in any playable state.

They cant finish 1 tiny continent, they cant finish basic features for players to really play on this continent.

And they dream about space and planets, not planet but planetS...

Doom and Gloom

Mar 12, 2022
But it is developed by "a totally different studio" with "no resources taken from MO2 development". Yeah right.
I tried to find it but at least I can't see it available yet, that would be a shocker to see, and a good laugh for sure.

• Haha