Login Time On The 25th?

Nezris

Jan 22, 2022
Will I have a hard time logging into Nave if I login the minute of release? What is the exact time on the 25th that it will release? What about the hour after?

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
Will I have a hard time logging into Nave if I login the minute of release? What is the exact time on the 25th that it will release? What about the hour after?
Today, 24th 19:00 UTC, there Will be an Henrik stream try to ask him.

Reactions: Xunila

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
When I get back, I'm gonna light some candles, have a bottle of wine and then put on a really fuzzy robe, my peter frampton cd... and log into MO. Should def be ready be ironed out by noon-ish US.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Getting into Haven may work fine since they have many instances, moving to Myrland may be where it bottlenecks.

nazgo

May 29, 2020
When the countdown ends, its too early for americans and too early for europeans, and the population is first splitted into multiple instances of haven, after which population is, hopefully somewhat evenly, split between few cities. So the timing + haven instances might help with the initial queue and crashes. After that, for example next weekend, cities like Fab will be crowded af

not to mention theres been zero advertising from SV outside the steam wishlist, email list, etc, so they are counting much on getting to the steams most wanted/sold -lists.

Last edited: