Login Failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zimboe

Mar 26, 2021
I've been trying to queue to the server but every time its about to let me in it says "Login Failed the server can't be reached". Im just wondering if this is served sided problem or am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: Dimandius

Aello

Mar 24, 2021
The login issue is still currently being worked on by the dev team, they have been putting up announcements towards their progress on the Mortal Online 2 discord server.

Grasthard

Nov 21, 2020
Okinawa
IT seems now the login system automatically tries to log you back in after a failed login attemp

also, now log in seems to work much more. loogged in 4 times in around 20 minutes

NataSSeviL

Mar 27, 2021
I have been playing since before the stress and as part of the stress test, and today I log in and get booted back to the login screen after about 60 seconds of being in game. Then I cant log in for about 10-15 minutes as it comes back saying my account is already logged in. this has been on rinse repeat for about 2 hours of trying to log in. Anyone else having this type of issue? anyone having problems staying in the server?

Aello

Mar 24, 2021
I have been playing since before the stress and as part of the stress test, and today I log in and get booted back to the login screen after about 60 seconds of being in game. Then I cant log in for about 10-15 minutes as it comes back saying my account is already logged in. this has been on rinse repeat for about 2 hours of trying to log in. Anyone else having this type of issue? anyone having problems staying in the server?

You could try completely closing down steam to cut off the connection to the game, wait a few mins, then open the game back up and try to login back in. The devs are currently working on the login issues just have to be patient with them until all issues are fixed.

NataSSeviL

Mar 27, 2021
I should have mentioned i've tried rebooting my PC and internet connection and verifying my steam files. So its not an issue on my end at all. As you said I'm just going to have to be patient. the strange thing is it still come back as my account being logged in, and when it was kicking me after 60 seconds of being in I could still hear ppl in game over voip talking while I was in the log in screen. Hopefully it will be sorted out soon. Or maybe its an issue with Haven as I'm still there at the moment.

Grasthard

Nov 21, 2020
Okinawa
just after entering the game I always get kicked back to SV logo and login screen. the wierd thing is that even if I try to re-log i get the message "your account is already logged in", which means my character is still in the game world. this lasted up to 30 minutes, in which I guess my character was standing there doing nothing while I couldn't relog.

the only way to fix this is closing the game client, and forcing stop from Steam. in this way the logout cooutdown starts, and after 30sec-1 min I can log in properly.

BeardslayTTV

Mar 27, 2021
Basically, I'm at the login screen, when I click login it says something about verifying my steam account and then fails with " No conneciton could be made to the login server. Please try again later". Am I doing something wrong or does that mean servers are down? Thanks

Aello

Mar 24, 2021
This was posted by a Dev on discord. The Devs are still currently working on the login issues please have patience with the Dev team as they try to resolve all of the issues.

# Being thrown out to main menu while playing the game
If the game returns you to the login screen it means you either lost connection to the server or was intentionally logged out. This is *not* a 'crash'. This happens when you:
A) Switch Haven instance
B) Transition to Nave (any city in Myrland)
C) The server goes down
D) You get kicked for high ping or the server detects "bad behavior" from your client

The D) scenario is likely to happen more often now that the server is at max load. If you already have high ping to the server, it will increase slightly due to the server load and that means that you are more likely to be kicked out of the game if you already have high ping. We are looking at improving this for the stress test in a later server update.

# Regarding the login messages
The messages during the login process is bad at telling you what happens and has caused a lot of confusion. We have improved it in the next client patch.

# Getting stuck on Steam verification
Our login server can't verify your Steam account fast enough due to the load and your connection time out.

# Connection Failed: The server can't be reached
The server is actively refusing your connection due to too many players trying to spam the login at the same time.

# Login Failed: Queue
Leave the window open. You are placed in a queue. The connection can fail after getting in from the queue though and we're trying to improve it.

# Connection Failed: The account is already logged in.
This is an issue that only gets resolved over time by the server as soon as it can boot you. We have had issues with player avatars getting stuck in the world. We are working on a fix and are sorry for the inconvenience.

# Connection failed: Banned
Please contact a GM on Discord.

ryux4x4

Mar 27, 2021
Logging into this game is like trying to win the lottery. There is no actual queue system. You should never receive a message stating "Login Failed". A true queue system would give you a numerical place value. I've had friends login in before me after I've been trying for and hour. This tells me that the so called queue system takes a random batch of players and tries to log them into the game. If this happens in retail I will be asking steam for a full refund of the game. At least with a numerical place value queue system I would know where I stand in trying to get into the game that way I don't have to sit in front of my PC playing their lottery system. You never get a second chance at first impressions and this is the first red flag.

SGTSolj

Mar 25, 2021
Logging into this game is like trying to win the lottery. There is no actual queue system. You should never receive a message stating "Login Failed". A true queue system would give you a numerical place value. I've had friends login in before me after I've been trying for and hour. This tells me that the so called queue system takes a random batch of players and tries to log them into the game. If this happens in retail I will be asking steam for a full refund of the game. At least with a numerical place value queue system I would know where I stand in trying to get into the game that way I don't have to sit in front of my PC playing their lottery system. You never get a second chance at first impressions and this is the first red flag.
This is a stress test, you need to slow your roll and not sound so entitled. Are there problems with the queue? Absolutely. Are they aware of it? Absolutely. Are they working on it? Absolutely. Jump off your high horse and let them get it sorted out.

ryux4x4

Mar 27, 2021
dude they made the queue worse. A stress test to handle server load not login queues. Don't get bent. I'm just explaining the login process you're the one who got bent.

Reactions: Sanborn32
Status
Not open for further replies.