KRAMPUS EVENT

LoPing

Dec 14, 2021
OK I can confirm the tree loot drops. 1st bag was two gold. 2nd was 160 silk. 3rd bag was Gold ring +2 int, 1 dex, 1 str, 2% gem effect luck and 1% trinket effect luck. Still have not managed a bag from the fires on the 2nd floor or a bag from the sewers

LoPing

Dec 14, 2021
So i talked to several people and it looks like if your an elf dex build you'll do extremely well on the tree jump. anyone under a 90 dex just dont try . The people who did get the fire bags off the second floor inside the building are not telling ANYONE what the drops were.

Reactions: Xunila

Haegemon

Mar 10, 2022
If you do a 180 infront of Krampus, swing your weapon 3 times, run 2 circles and move back and forth 4 steps you will find treasure.
The people who did get the fire bags off the second floor inside the building are not telling ANYONE what the drops were.
Silver coins mostly, hush now, dont tell the rest.

Reactions: Teknique

LoPing

Dec 14, 2021
If you do a 180 infront of Krampus, swing your weapon 3 times, run 2 circles and move back and forth 4 steps you will find treasure.

Silver coins mostly, hush now, dont tell the rest.
you really should go back on your meds and be quite

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
Ok so if you talk to Krampus the clue's give you the answer. The harder it is to get the bag the better the loot. The bags in the fires, under water, in the top of the trees pay the best. Merry Christmas All
Idk , I find the most valuable items close Krampuss