Kramposs Buccus event 2022, list of raffale bag items.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
About 250 raffle bags so far and only one filled with something else than one silver coin: 5 Small Rough Black Opal sold for 370 silver. It's more interesting how many Raffle Bags you need to get a loot. I don't see a reason right now to gather raffle bags. Same bad loot probability as in MO1.

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
About 250 raffle bags so far and only one filled with something else than one silver coin: 5 Small Rough Black Opal sold for 370 silver. It's more interesting how many Raffle Bags you need to get a loot. I don't see a reason right now to gather raffle bags. Same bad loot probability as in MO1.
How I can see how many bags I looted so far ? Ty

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Made it to Tindrem but only had time to loot a handful off bags before having to log off.

So, nothing but silver so far.

Highlander

Oct 27, 2021
not a real reason to play Krampus raffle bags game without event cape or rare books

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
So far, for me it's like this:
3% chance that you will get something else then silver. Every raffle bag will give you 1 or 2 silver. Every 30 raffle bag will give you something more.
I got Cuprum transmutation flux, plate scales, dense crepite, bandages, cuprum/coral ring x2, small rough adamant, rough dravit.

Highlander

Oct 27, 2021
So far, for me it's like this:
3% chance that you will get something else then silver. Every raffle bag will give you 1 or 2 silver. Every 30 raffle bag will give you something more.
I got Cuprum transmutation flux, plate scales, dense crepite, bandages, cuprum/coral ring x2, small rough adamant, rough dravit.
i mean.. 1hr bandit camp farm and u get hundred of gold things. why farm 6hr for the same..lol. they should have added some cute cosmetic things, idk..tall hats or special event capes. who cares about 100platescale or 100 tung

Reactions: Xunila

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Got on for a few min tonight.

I got 45 silver coins ,some plate scales and a cuprum recharge polish.

Not great but probably just as good as I did in the Halloween event.

Wish I had the time to give it a fair shake.

oykd

Nov 26, 2020
list of items so far i got
shroud
silver
gold
draco book
dragon lore book
mega good luck ring +25%
and other stuff witch i will not share public ! GL happy x-mas

Reactions: Amadman

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
That's actually a good haul for 1000. You can do literally anything else and be more productive though.

I agree.. but that is not the point of the event.

It is just a random event. Nothing special.

CistaCista

Mar 13, 2022
OT: was there any cosmetic or similar items in the Halloween event?
Do any items of that sort (collectable) exist in the game so far?