Just wanted to make it known to the community

Status
Not open for further replies.

AssassinOTL

Mar 23, 2021
1637683346643.png

This guy... that thinks his 12,000 messages on here are important, and has been spamming the Feedback threads with questionable comments, was the communities first negative review.... just take that in. and all he had to say there were three letters, don't pay this troll any attention if you value your time

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
Screenshot 2021-11-23 175248.png

nothing wrong with a message to SV.

Henrik plays his game but not hardcore and hes not good in it which is totally fine but his staff whos responsible for the PvP systems are not too.
imo his concerns are very real and there are enough positive reviews so you dont need to "tamper" it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goltarion

Dastardly

May 29, 2020
View attachment 2823

This guy... that thinks his 12,000 messages on here are important, and has been spamming the Feedback threads with questionable comments, was the communities first negative review.... just take that in. and all he had to say there were three letters, don't pay this troll any attention if you value your time
Do you have any actual argument? Or are you just here to continue a bitter rivalry and attempting to stay relevant?

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I'm glad I'm so important that it warrants a entire forum thread. Im going against the grain and being critical because the game needs it.

To be real I will being playing after the first month but a lot of these people tell me they wont play after the first month or two because the game isnt worth 15 bucks or that they hate mounted/pets. But they still leave pos reviews.

You know that there should be more neg reviews lets be honest here.

edit: I think whats going to happen here now is because of this thread some people might leave neg reviews or change their reviews to neg just because some people are crying about it.

zers

Aug 4, 2021
wtf is this cringe witch hunt ,

"TZONE wrote a very long and detailed negative review",

HOW DARE HE! ONLY POSISITVE REVIEWS ALLOWED OR WE WILL MAKE A POST ON THE FORUMS WHERE WE PUBLICALLY SHAME YOU! WE ARE THE MO COMMUNITY!. EVERYONE COME CIRCLE JERK ON THIS THREAD WITH US!

Absolute embarrasment. @Moderator lock this useless thread.

Fargus

Oct 17, 2021
View attachment 2823

If you have an echo chamber that doesn't actually critique the game it doesn't get better. Negative reviews pointing out sticking point for a game is a good thing for development. But I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that because you deliberately ignored the actual review he left and tried to create a narrative because of some emotional baggage you have with tzone.

Jezzi

May 28, 2020
Embarrassing that you'd actually go out of your way to Screenshot a negative review and post it to the forums.

Be better than that man.

Reactions: WolfAchilles
Status
Not open for further replies.