Just a question

Trever12345

Mar 19, 2021
I just watched this game on youtube and checked out the web site. That being said will their be monsters in this game as well? I know it might be stupid to ask but im very curious.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Yes, there are currently some and will be more ai creatures/mobs in the future.

Here is a recent vid that shows some ai creatures attacking and such.

KermyWormy

May 29, 2020
California
Currently in this iteration of the beta they have humanoid mobs like bandits and Risars (orc-like) and town guards you can fight. And there are passive fauna like horses, deer and pigs.

They will shortly have a lot more of course. The old game had all kinds of animals, bear, dear, spiders, wolves, dogs, weasel, rabbit, lizard men, undead, demons, minotaurs, weird ant humanoids, crocodiles, mean fish, turtles, various large lizards, and a ton of giant insects on the 2nd continent they added. And many others. Its safe to say they will have this same diversity implemented as they make the world more feature complete.

Avenoma

Jan 14, 2021
I just watched this game on youtube and checked out the web site. That being said will their be monsters in this game as well? I know it might be stupid to ask but im very curious.

My only advice is; dont think of this game, as a gam. Its moar of an active simulation that is constantly being built upon and built upon and built upon.