Jungle Camp Village Tour and Location and what it has to offer Mortal Online 2

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
Great production overview of jungle camp. It's got me all excited to check it out and visit! Thank you for sharing

Reactions: Speznat

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
I did not find the jungle camp yet even with running from the far east of the jungle to the west. I already can see the jungle island with former keep spot and I found another location where we could see the jungle keep:
20210217192346_1.jpg
20210217194439_1.jpg

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
I did not find the jungle camp yet even with running from the far east of the jungle to the west. I already can see the jungle island with former keep spot and I found another location where we could see the jungle keep:
View attachment 1059
View attachment 1058
yeah its very hard to find. better watch out for the 2 islands. like in my video 0:59
and on the east the little seperated isle maybe youre able to find it.

YOu can also follow the river and than turn to the right. the problem is the river get smaller and smaller in more and more parts and even than if you follow each river you have to walk about 200 meters to the right from the river to not miss it.

Yeah its horrible to find. but i like it that makes it more fun to get lost in the jungle 24/7

I hope they add courgars and many other animals too and insect like in green hell would be awesome.

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
but i like it that makes it more fun to get lost in the jungle 24/7

I hope they add courgars and many other animals too and insect like in green hell would be awesome.

In that bug amount of bushes and trees it will be alot easier to get ambushed by atleast that animals than it was before xD

But I like it too, that's how the jungle is supposed to be.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Yesterday I visited the large island in the south-west corner of the map with keep spot in MO1 (Odin keep in Fallen Legion times). This island alone is a world on its own and feels like having a size as Haven in MO1.

Reactions: Speznat